Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: some photos about our lasers and grating

Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    First of all,I cann't see any information about you.would you like to tell us Who you are,where you are from,some contact information.
    Second, Would you like to tell us what products you are diong and the pricelist of all.

Tell you what just keep your stuff and I will continue to buy elsewhere.
    and yes I do buy from China and Taiwan in fact I travel there about 8 times a year. Sense you do not want to post prices I must assume you cannot beat the prices I already get. I am tiered of playing this game.
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"

Talking

Heeheehee...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Astroguy View Post
    Tell you what just keep your stuff and I will continue to buy elsewhere.
    and yes I do buy from China and Taiwan in fact I travel there about 8 times a year. Sense you do not want to post prices I must assume you cannot beat the prices I already get. I am tiered of playing this game.
    When you buy something, what is you best concern,price or quality?

Both are important.
    We are mainly hobbyist here though, so few of us have the finances available to pay for top end systems such as Pangolin software and Cambridge scanners.
    That said quality is also important.
    A discission on buying anything must be made on BOTH price and quality.

Jim

Thumbs down

Bridge;

It is up to the SELLER to provide all the information he/she can about the products for sale. Hiding behind a "secret" price list is the fastest way to loose business here. If you have products for sale, and you are convinced that they are good products that are priced fairly, then you should have no reason to hide the price. Publish your price list!

We are hobbyists, which means we are on a budget. However, it also means that we TALK about the stuff we buy. So if we buy something that we like, we tell our friends about it. More often than not, they end up buying the same thing.

Also, there are many cases where someone has purchased an item that was NOT the best price (as in, there were other products avaiable for a lower price), but because of the improved quality, it made sense to purchase the more expensive unit. Some of the members here *have* purchased Pangolin systems and Cambridge scanners. So price is not the only factor. But it *is* a starting point, and any company that is reluctant to publish their prices is immediately suspect...

Remember too that if someone buys something that turns out to be an over-priced piece of junk, we ALSO tell everyone about it, and the result is that the rest of the group avoids that company. Likewise, if a company doesn't want to publish their prices, we talk about THAT fact, which leads us to your posts above.

Bottom line: If you are afraid to publish your prices, I will assume that they are too high, and ignore your offerings. I think many of the members here feel the same way.

So, do you have some lasers and/or gratings to sell? Then post the prices, the specs, and any other information you have. (pictures?) Let people make an informed decision...

Adam

PS: Next time you really should do some research on the forum (read more posts) before you assume that a member asking for your price list must be a competitor of yours. The guy you were arguing with (Astroguy) is one of the members that I spoke about above; he initially bought a less-expensive laser controller, and ended up selling it to purchase the Pangolin LD 2000 board. He doesn't sell laser equipment; he is a hobbyist like many of us. But he does travel to China (and Taiwan) quite often, and he has purchased several *lousy* laser products from that area of the globe, so he is understandably skeptical of any vague claims of quality - especially when the prices are not published. And instead of answering his questions, you all but accused him of being a salesman trying to steal your pricelist. Not smart...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Heeheehee...
    Heeheehee...

heyhey....

adam,come down plz.maybe this is the big difference between Eastern and Western. could we pay our attention to the grating , SO GREAT!!! bridge, would u plz show your price list here, we are all interested in it. as everybody knows, this is not very cheap and i bought one from Germany before. if yours were reasonable, i wanna try again.

looking forward to...............

http://gallery.photos.cn.yahoo.com/s...3&albumId=2674

This link came up in Chinese.
    I can't read it.

<edit>
    oops! thats another link..could have sworn I did a copy&paste..
    Last edited by steve-o; 03-26-2007 at 05:31.

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    http://gallery.photos.cn.yahoo.com/s...3&albumId=2674

This link came up in Chinese.
    I can't read it.

<edit>
    oops! thats another link..could have sworn I did a copy&paste..
    Now,You can see these pictures in here:
    http://photonlexicon.com/gallery/bridge

Nice Photo's....

....and the prices are????

Jem