Thread: Having trouble finding Dichro's in canada

Default Having trouble finding Dichro's in canada

Hello everybody.

I'm looking for a pair of dichro mirrors, the problem I have is that is ALL I need and none of the normal places I would go are appropriate for such a small order. I asked Winni and she said it would be 40$ for shipping 4$ worth of mirrors, I'm not finding anything I like on Ebay and I would rather not spend a stupid amount of money on them.
    Does anybody have a good suggestion for a low cost supplier of Dicrho mirrors that will ship to Canada?

I might be buying an 80W CO2 tube from CNI if their price is right, If I go that route I'll get them to tape some mirrors to the inside of the box. Otherwise I'm out of ideas.

Thanks for your help.

Try laserwave dichros.
    You can buy them through laserwave directly.

You can also buy dichros through ebay, might be cheapest.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm looking into laserwave now. The best I Found on eBay looks to be a re-seller of the CNI Dichro set for 20$ which is looking to be my best option. Im waiting on a price for a CO2 tube from CNI directly so I may go that route as well.

Also, Fan of your work! Your videos had a significant role in starting me on my laser hobby.

Go with DTR's optic package from Casio projectors. A lot of people are using them, plus you get some other goodies with them.

https://sites.google.com/site/dtrlpf...-lenses-motors
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

Would have been nice If I thought of that on Friday when I bought lasers >_<
    Damn his fast shipping times.

I'm going to try finding a dead projector locally and cannibalizing it. I have good connections with our local e-cycler
    Last edited by Nemo222; 03-03-2014 at 11:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo222 View Post
    Damn his fast shipping times.
    I'd swear he lives next to a post office. He probably has his own conveyor belt running between the buildings.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK