Thread: APC40 and abstract generator

Default APC40 and abstract generator

I've looked some and can not find what i'm seeing inside my head. Is it possible to map the buttons, knobs and sliders on the APC40 to the abstract generator in Beyond? Is there a good resource on learning Pangoscript if this is even possible. Any ideals?

DZ's new analog console is far better than what I'm trying to accomplish... It is a lack of funds driving this project. A real shame we missed FLEM this go-around .

Thanks y'all.

Get in touch with Norty... He's really up on Pango-script!

Adam

PS: Seriously thinking about another FLEM in mid-May, assuming there is enough interest...

Here's a hint. Look at channels.

The midi setup allows you to map midi controls to channels. The abstract generator allows you to map abstract parameters to channels.

You may not even need to go near Pangoscript.

Personally I've got a separate midi controller with 16 knobs and a couple of faders that I use for channel control, and leave the APC for 'normal' control.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Thanks Norty!! Not spent very much time with Beyond yet; it's so deep and complex, i'm having trouble wrapping my head around it. Probably need to sequester myself in a room for a weekend but Mystrys might say otherwise.