Thread: Beyond Zone "Hot Swapping"

Question Beyond Zone "Hot Swapping"

Question.

Say I have 5 FB3's, one for each projector.

And say i have 1 cue playing on the center 3 projectors and a different cue on the outer two projectors.

How can i swap, on the fly, those two cues.
    So the outside cue goes to the center 3, and the cue that was on the center 3 jumps to the outside?

Attachment 42506

Attachment 42507
    "This is not "work". It's a disease, addiction and passion. Only slightly cheaper than cocaine, but similar effects."
    -dnar

There are several new effects that will do what you want and even other cool things. The effects can be triggered from cues, from the universe, or from scripting. I'd recommend you make a post in the BEYOND forum and we'll give a more thorough description there.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    There are several new effects that will do what you want and even other cool things. The effects can be triggered from cues, from the universe, or from scripting. I'd recommend you make a post in the BEYOND forum and we'll give a more thorough description there.

Bill
    Thanks Bill,

Ill head over there right now and make a post!
    "This is not "work". It's a disease, addiction and passion. Only slightly cheaper than cocaine, but similar effects."
    -dnar

Anyone else tried this?
    -dnar

Hi,

We were all at the Frankfurt Prolight & Sound. I'll make sure you get an answer quickly, since almost everyone has returned home just today.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Hi,

We were all at the Frankfurt Prolight & Sound. I'll make sure you get an answer quickly, since almost everyone has returned home just today.

Bill
    No problem Bill.

Thanks for the update
    -dnar