Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glitch in Target Beams

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    I have ems4k's with PowerOne linear regulated PSU's and I assure you after a couple hours I can't hit the same targets anymore
    Wow I should check mines more carefuly, but they seemed rock stable for the few use I did...
    But what are your targets exactly, and at which distance? If you intend to target 100mm square mirrors at 50 meters, that's for sure a difficult job and the problem may not come entirely from the scanners, but rather from vibration or physical moves?

This is where Cambridge or Pangolin fitted with the advanced position sensor are likely to come to the fore.

I remember a while ago Insanity (Mark) had a roof top project where he was required to hit multiple mirrors on poles repeatedly night after night (part of an art installation I think from memory), and he chose Cambridge specifically because of the repeatability.

cambridge kinda stepped out of the lasershow scanner market or something along those lines (so I've heard) so likely this will be pangolin making that move. The patent for that new feedback sensor is on bills name and is in the saturn 5

I think Bill said the sensor is in all but the 506 "lite" version. I could be wrong though.

Thanks for sharing the show. Video of show looks good. Just downloaded song from itunes & will play the show tonight.
    Eric in New Orleans