Thread: Beyond Advanced Shape Editor

Default Beyond Advanced Shape Editor

Hi Guys,

I've created a new shape in a spare cue (horizontal line with various added oscillators and an X axis colour effect) but I can't get it to output in anything other than wireframe when viewed using enhanced reality (not tried through the projector) I'm after a fan effect with solid edges.

Have I missed something? I don't think it's anything to do with the enhanced reality preview only working with stock Beyond objects.

Anyone have any ideas?

Chris
    In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite - Paul Dirac

I'm guessing that you have the frame in the wrong zone?

(not tried through the projector)
    Try it, you might have better luck getting the fan to display in that view
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Ok, I'll give it a try tonight. So that would mean the enhanced reality preview only works with pre-rendered Pangolin cue's. Odd
    In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite - Paul Dirac

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    I'm guessing that you have the frame in the wrong zone?
    +1.

Usually items are zoned Graphics by default. I'm assuming you want Atmospherics.

Thanks DZ/Whitelight. I'll check this evening when I'm back

you can just change the setting for Preview window or ERP. Go to the cue and see what zone its defaulting to. (Right click cue, Cue Properties)

Then go to settings > Projection zones > (select your zone on the left) > click on the "preview window appearance" >
    You should see two options at the top "View as laser graphics" and "view as audience scanning beams".
    Just select view as audience scanning beams

You can also move the position and angle of the projector in the window here, click ERP for more adjustment in the enhanced reality preview
    "This is not "work". It's a disease, addiction and passion. Only slightly cheaper than cocaine, but similar effects."
    -dnar