Thread: Discounted used lighting Equipment

Default Discounted used lighting Equipment

Any one interested in Lighting equipment www.Banditbuys.com Mac 600's reduced to $400 (equipment is used however before being sold refurbished and tested. Great deals for anyone looking for equipment.

HAW HAW HAW HAW!!!

I love the fact they're still trying to sell the Starlet MKvs... they were shipped back from the UK branch years ago after sitting on a shelf for 5-8 years without being used. I offered them a reasonable amount for the lot at the time but was told it wasn't enough...

Should have took the money Strickland... ya should have took the money.

On a side note to anyone looking to buy any of this gear... Bandit REALLY get their money's worth from their kit, so unless you know how to maintain it, I'd stay clear as it'll most likely have had a hard life. I may be wrong entirely, but all the stuff I've ever seen from the U.S. operation was in a pretty bad way!
    Especially if it's got Coemar or Martin written on it...
    Plus, most still looks quite expensive to me for second hand gear...

Just my 2p...

I think you'd be better looking on www.gearsource.com if you're after second hand stuff... though that's often no cheaper, there are bargains to be found...
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?

Funnily enough, I also expressed interest in the Starlite Mk5's and was told the same! Heehee!

im confused why any one would of ever had interest in the starlighte fixtures the PCB bords burn up due to the fact that the optical path is a hole in the center of the pcb cards in the head. they are more of a collectors item now

They were certainly, um, unfortunately designed devices, but they had a charm to them. I have fond memories of the Icon system too. I suppose it's a nostalgia thing!

ETA: As Wookie says, this was a good few years ago too!