Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The First Time The Internet Shocked Me

Default The First Time The Internet Shocked Me

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

My girlfriend and I logged on to our first ever live web cam back in the day. There was a skinny girl laying across the bed in a school girl uniform. You couldnt really see her face because of her long hair, but she looked young and cute. We talked for a bit, and things got itchy. She was pulling up her socks, and rubbing her dog all over. My girl was really getting exacerbated. All of sudden the web girl pulls out this 10 inch pickle out of her jar and starts to eat it. Well our collective jaw hit the floor, and we died laughing.

Needless to say, it was quite a while before we did the live cams again.
    Last edited by TechJunkie; 03-14-2014 at 12:05.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

...............what

Some things I just don't care about.

You haven't seen anything. May I suggest you to play Second life for the true no life mindfuck of the century

Why did you feel the need to share this here?
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

please try to keep this forum work safe.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by WookieBoy View Post
    Why did you feel the need to share this here?
    Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    please try to keep this forum work safe.
    1. This is the Lounge. Read the description.
    2. We are 99% adult males here.
    3. What did I post thats NSFW? The word shlong??!! Its stories, not pictures. Dnar, and others have posted way worst stuff, so I dont know what you guys are on about. Dnar just posted a pic with Snoopy's cock and balls hanging, LMAO.

Hey I thought it would be funny to talk about our first internet freak out. Its happened to everyone, and usually has to with sex. You know sex, the stuff everyone on the planet everyone is doing, or trying to do on a daily basis. The reason why you were born. The reason the race moves on, ect. That stuff. Geez, stop being prudes. If you dont like it dont post on it. The title of the thread is very clear, so you should not be surprised.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Tech,

i didn't say i was offended by it (although i would like a little more signal and a little less noise). some of us work at companies that have proxy servers and weblogs that are examined by auditors, security personal, and HR.

the corporate world is uptight, but they pay my bills.

Quote Originally Posted by TechJunkie View Post
    1. This is the Lounge. Read the description.
    2. We are 99% adult males here.
    3. What did I post thats NSFW? The word shlong??!! Its stories, not pictures. Dnar, and others have posted way worst stuff, so I dont know what you guys are on about. Dnar just posted a pic with Snoopy's cock and balls hanging, LMAO.

Hey I thought it would be funny to talk about our first internet freak out. Its happened to everyone, and usually has to with sex. You know sex, the stuff everyone on the planet everyone is doing, or trying to do on a daily basis. The reason why you were born. The reason the race moves on, ect. That stuff. Geez, stop being prudes. If you dont like it dont post on it. The title of the thread is very clear, so you should not be surprised.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that this thread didn't need to happen.

Also, there is a difference between being a prude and having tact.
    Last edited by absolom7691; 03-12-2014 at 11:08.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.