Thread: Red laser with click switch for constant on

Default Red laser with click switch for constant on

Sorry, this is a very newbee non-technical question.

I am looking for a cheap basic red laser pointer to help with photography project. Most I have seen have a push button for on and release for off.

Can anyone give me the make/model of a basic red pointer with click switch?

Many thanks

Hey man, someone here may have an answer for you, but most of us here don't play much in the world of pointers. You may want to check out www.laserpointerforums.com , they focus on pointers.

tape? rubber band?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by kovacika View Post
    Hey man, someone here may have an answer for you, but most of us here don't play much in the world of pointers. You may want to check out www.laserpointerforums.com , they focus on pointers.
    Fair point, I will try that, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    tape? rubber band?
    Yes thanks, I thought of that, and even using the clamp on the studio light stand to hold the button in, but I just figured it would better to buy the correct spec in the first place. But failing that, rubber band it is :-)

Lasers made with a momentary on button generally aren't made for constant use. Buy an old used He-Ne laser on Ebay if all you want is a cheap laser of up to 10mW.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    Lasers made with a momentary on button generally aren't made for constant use. Buy an old used He-Ne laser on Ebay if all you want is a cheap laser of up to 10mW.
    Thanks for the response. Hopefully I have made a technically right decision, even though I have spent more than intended. I have ordered a Z-bolt BTE-4S which I understand is generally accepted as being a quality item, and does have a constant on / off switch.

hello friends come here they are in a reasonable price,and it is cheaper than other companies.else its performance also very good link here http://www.analogti.com/laser-control.html good luck