Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1000mw RGB laser light from CASA

I checked the price sheet and it doesnt say anything about shipping included. I've seen other price lists and they dont include shipping either. Rough guesstimate would be ~$40 EMS shipping to the US.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

Afaik they are still $187 shipped DHL to the USA. Thats what I and about 6 other members paid back in January this year. Crina sent me a message this month saying that they can still offer that price if anyone else was interested however I never posted here since most of what I've read is that PL doesn't like "chinaland" products

BTW $187 shipped DHL was a deal we worked out if I was able to organize 10 CTL-HM buyers. We ended up having 7 CTL-HM buyers and one person bought a 1000mW unit for $395 shipped DHL iirc.

I checked the price sheet and it doesnt say anything about shipping included. I've seen other price lists and they dont include shipping either. Rough guesstimate would be ~$40 EMS shipping to the US.
    Crina is a very good seller. I bough a CTL-HM from her store. And the price is $210. I also organized group buy on ths forum. But nobody want to join. They even doubt that I am a liar. I told this to Crin, and she told me she also meet this situation. She said she post the wrong thing on this forum at first. When she change the post, nobody trust her. She feel a little disappointed.
    I can not buy with the group buy price, but I still like my laser. It is very good. And the price $187 wit shipping to USA is very cheap.

i very much doubt that those beam shots came from a projector using stepper motors instead of galvo's...what a load of tosh
    I have receive my laser light, it is not using stepper motors instead of galvo's. The laser is very good, i like it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Crina is a very good seller. bla,,,bla,,,bla
    I was not taking to you.

Stop spamming the forum.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK