Thread: beam shows?

Default beam shows?

Hey guys I want to create some beam shows but I need some references. Anybody know of a 1 pojector beam shows hed like to show?

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

What software/DAC combination are you using? No point in providing you a show if you don't have the correct software to play it.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Most of what I have for LSX, is what comes with LSX. As far as ILDA shows, I just have the same thing people have posted here throughout the Laser Display Files thread (or the ftp site.)

I see a lot more abstract/graphic shows done with LSX that I do beam shows so, I don't have a lot of reference material to link you to. There are a lot of folks on here that use LSX regularly so, perhaps they'll chime in.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

This laser show was made by drlava in LSX.

Show file in this thread: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...-My-First-Show

I guess you could use some of the principles of photography, like rule of thirds or the golden ratio to make things look balanced.

I don't think there are rules as such and if there were, it would be much better to break them

Just be creative, experiment and see what looks good. LSX has LOADS of buttons and functions that do awesome things and when you use expressions, well, it goes crazy then! A good beam show is the result of how you manifest the sound as light. Push every button you can find in LSX and learn what it does - you won't go far wrong

Keith

Search Youtube for "UKLEM", "SELEM", "FLEM", and so on. You'll get plenty of videos of beam shows.

Then too, simply searching for "Pangolin laser beam show" will net you plenty of videos.

Here's one I uploaded a while back. It's one of the stock shows that comes with the Pangolin LD2000 system:

Adam