Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laser dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonaut View Post
    Haha, I hadn't heard that track in a looooong time!

Photonbeam: yep, you might be right. Dreams within dreams.
    I've spent a lot of time researching and trying to practice lucid dreaming. There is no way to prove it's a dream when you're in it. I've heard various techniques such as spinning around and if you don't get dizzy - it's a dream, or look at a page of printed text, look away, then look back at it - if it's changed, you're in a dream. I've tried some of these techniques but I still don't think there is any way to prove you are in a dream.

Yes, it is suggested that reality is created by the observer. What a conundrum!

Exactly. Solipsism. I like to imagine a convention of solipsists assembled to argue which one of them is really there.

Quote Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
    Exactly. Solipsism. I like to imagine a convention of solipsists assembled to argue which one of them is really there.
    Hehe. There are also suggestions that we are all one. Gravity waves have shown this week to 'prove' the big bang.
    If we came from one, maybe we still are, just with the illusion of space and time making us seem, with our senses anyway, disconnected?

imagine if ............