Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please, help to improve fie's blinking (fps speed)

Andrey,

What kind of scanners are in your projector?

Improving that scanspeed will harm your visual quality by a lot.
    You need someone to optimize that graphic to scan nicely and efficiently at 30kpps
    Though please make sure your scanners are 30kpps and scan the ilda test pattern fine (blue circkle inside square touching the edges)
    If yes to that latter answer I can help you out but it comes at a cost I'm afraid I don't really do as much free services anymore these days.

On a sidenote: even with extreme optimizations that logo will not be able to look exactly like what you want it to look right now.

Personally, I remove the detail from the main large letters so they're just outlines with no inner content and no double lining.

All those triangles are what is giving you a lot of the problems.

Maybe not exactly what you wanted, but they will scan a lot better like that. If you wanted mulitple colours you can always colour sections of the letter outline differently.

Also, I can't read Russian (sadly, I service many great bands and record labels from there), but I would remove either the blue and/or the red text... If you're just making a logo, you really shouldn't need a whole lot of extra information. I do like the price tag graphic though... Remove the blue and red text and you MIGHT be able to keep some of the triangulated parts in the logo...

Anyone wanna help this guy minimize the points in LaserBoy??

Your image is too complicated for 1 set of scanners.

You know I am pretty sure we tried to tell you all of this when you wanted help with your logo in another thread.

Here is the other thread: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ailable/page10

The only way you are going to get it to go the way you want it is to use more than one set of scanners to display different parts of the logo.

The deal killer here is the triangle detail in the text. Outlined text is a bit of a demand most of the time but adding the triangles (especially the separate triangles that do not share edges) is your big problem. If you spend a quite a long time hand tracing and optimizing by sharing the triangle edges you may be able to get it close to displaying OK on one set of scanners however I would recommend using at least 2 (if the image is hand optimized) if not 3 sets to display the image properly. Optimization is a bit of give and take sometimes where you have to yield some of the finer details in the image for a nice looking laser image.

You should not do more than 800 - 1000 points in the frame. Then it sholud be flicker free.

/Poul - Laser Power ApS
    Denmark