Thread: I Think Pangolin might be interested to see this...

Default I Think Pangolin might be interested to see this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140322_144901_747.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	42642

This is the splash screen for IshowII ver 2.31 that I downloaded from a link obtained from another thread.

Just thought Pangolin should know if they didn't already (didn't know which section to post it in).
    Cheers

Colin.

Anyone wanting to be a politician, should automatically be excluded from being one!

Its an advertisement for Quickshow. "Advance version" i guess means "more powerful program here:". Could use better wording.

Quote Originally Posted by zorn View Post
    Its an advertisement for Quickshow. "Advance version" i guess means "more powerful program here:". Could use better wording.
    If that's the case, why would one company advertise another companies product and state it's a better version to boot?

The fact they used the word 'version' suggests they are trying to align IshowII with QS as some sort of entry level, which it clearly isn't!

I was just shocked to see the Pangolin trademark logo and reference to QS initially, the wording didn't hit me till a few seconds later!
    Cheers

Colin.

Anyone wanting to be a politician, should automatically be excluded from being one!

Thanks for posting this however, they are already aware, as someone else posted a month or two back.

They're in partnership with a company selling i-Show but it appears the company hasn't used very good English in explaining that you can upgrade from i-show to Quick Show, so it appears that i-show might be a Pangolin product.
    Last edited by White-Light; 03-22-2014 at 11:27.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMax View Post
    If that's the case, why would one company advertise another companies product and state it's a better version to boot?
    you must not like installers which suggest to install 3rd party programs.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMax View Post
    The fact they used the word 'version' suggests they are trying to align IshowII with QS as some sort of entry level, which it clearly isn't!
    A simpler explanation is it's in chingrish.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Thanks for posting this however, they are already aware, as someone else posted a month or two back.
    I didn't think I was the first but you never know till someone tells you. Ta!

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    They're in partnership with a company selling i-Show but it appears the company hasn't used very good English in explaining that you can upgrade from i-show to Quick Show, so it appears that i-show might be a Pangolin product.
    Ahh that's alright then! If they are associated with Pangolin then there's no issue (save for the miss-interpretation).
    Cheers

Colin.

I saw that too - and was thinking maybe at on time ..before QS --Pangolin was making I-Show
    but I now think that is untrue-

hak
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-