Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: how many?

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by Displaser View Post
    Dang!

For those of us that are NOT making any money with their hoard, this is a sick hobby.
    It is even for those of us making a little bit!!!!

My business is primarily known for lighting only. I just bought another biz that was lasers only from a PL member who is not so active anymore, jamesx1234. He had no time for lasers and wanted out. He had the disease, but got better it seems. Will a wife and kids do that to a guy? Good thing I'm single and apparently not a parent.

I'm still waiting for my variance before I can start making money with the lasers. The acknowledgement letter arrived a couple weeks ago, I'm checking the mailbox every day for the variance. And until it arrives, like a good laserist, I'm just sinking more money into them. Working my way up the learning curve.

I'm finding it odd that even thought I've received a hard copy letter, I can't find anything relating to me or my app on regulations.gov. Intuition tells me the document and/or docket folder would exist digitally before a hard copy, but this is the government...

Don't sweat it. Regulations.gov isn't perfect. They often miss things. Then too, it takes time for things to get uploaded. I had my variance in hand for at least a month, and probably more like 3 months, before it was ever posted on regulations.gov.

Adam

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Don't sweat it. Regulations.gov isn't perfect.
    +1.. Some of our older / interim stuff is still not up... You can-still try and 'dredge' the old FDA-site DBs, but.. it's even worse.. Strangely, I have found some docs turn up on 'Notice & Comment' that don't at Regs.gov http://www.noticeandcomment.com/ ..searches are most-effective if you already have an Acc.# and/or a Docket#... Sometimes, tho, you can pull up docs just-off a Co. name...

fwiw.. And now, back to the 'Destruction of Retirement Plans' Channel..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by Darcean View Post
    Right now I have:

21W RGB (Soon to be 23W RGB... getting a 10W OPSL green for it :X) (CT Lasers)

2 4W RGBs (currently in extended use at a club in LA)

5 6W RGBs (4 of them utilizing the new 1W 520s) - Waiting on dichros to finish them -.-' I have all the other parts haha

6 12W RGBs (sadly using dpss lasers) - Same as the 6Ws in regards to dichros. Damn shipment is taking too long -.-'

I've grown my arsenal over the last 2 years =)
    And they are finished! All of em! Burning them in tonight & Sunday at the same club in LA that has our 4Ws. Both sold out shows, so it should make for some rocking pictures. I'll be posting pictures and such =)

They are using the pt40s as scanners for now as stand ins until Pangolin gets a full stock of their scanners / amps in.
    Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.
    Bertrand Russell

Quantum Lasers & Visuals