Thread: LD2000 Network application and beyond

Default LD2000 Network application and beyond

Hey,

I tied to connect beyond with my QM2000 board on a remote PC at the weekend. Unfortunately I could not connect beyond with this the ld2000 network application which was runing on the other PC. The license for beyond is on a fb3. Is there any option to connect beyond with the remote PC or not?

I'm also looking for a ld2000 installation file. I could not find my old installation CDs and on the web page drone pangolin, there is only a update available.

Thanks

Thomas

You are going to need the original ld2k software installed and the licensed DAC connected. Then, shift-doubleclick Beyond to start up and you'll be able to add QM2k support from the dialog that pops up.

Okay, thanks. That means I need the LD2000 software on my pc... but where can I find the installation files? On the pangolin web page I can only find the update from 2.5 to 5.xx ...

Thomas

I believe you need to order the LD2000 installation CDs from Pangolin. They don't have the LD2000 installation file for download. I would hit them up via their contact page to see what they can do for you.