Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO: KVANT show at Prolight+Sound 2014

Damn, that is one cool show and environment!

I think we could view this as a challenge to reproduce using the forum's resources. I'll bet if we take Brad's projectors and all of the girls we (collectively) know, we might get close!

David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Kvant booth alone makes worth a visit to every Prolight&Sound at Frankfurt... Can't wait next year!

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    Damn, that is one cool show and environment!

I think we could view this as a challenge to reproduce using the forum's resources. I'll bet if we take Brad's projectors and all of the girls we (collectively) know, we might get close!

David
    I think we could do it...

nice show though, could have done without the dub step but the girls made up for it

also at the end the song sounded like it was saying "blinded with lasers" (!) LOL!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    I'll bet if we take Brad's projectors and all of the girls we (collectively) know, we might get close!

HA! I already posted the video on Facebook last night and said I'm halfway there with lasers and now, I just need the girls! (I do have a couple hotties that work for me - including a stripper at her other job.) I am actually going to try an experiment with the cone of green coming straight down from the ceiling and see how it looks. I was going to set it up today but have run out of time. If it works as I expect, yes we can play with the effect in Club SELEM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    HA! I already posted the video on Facebook last night and said I'm halfway there with lasers and now, I just need the girls! (I do have a couple hotties that work for me - including a stripper at her other job.) I am actually going to try an experiment with the cone of green coming straight down from the ceiling and see how it looks. I was going to set it up today but have run out of time. If it works as I expect, yes we can play with the effect in Club SELEM.
    Thanks brad now I have an image stuck in my head of you guys dancing around at SELEM in skimpy outfits with your cleavage hanging out.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

(Sshh.... sofe might see that.)

SELEM is the mutha' of all LEM's for a reason. We keep TELLIN' folks they need to come to it!

very nice show! girls very hot.

Damn, those things were going all over the place! The laser were nice too.

I liked the "moving" beam that went from girl to girl. Very cool show.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonaut View Post
    Very cool - I wouldn't risk damaging their eyes though....
    I'm assuming those glasses they were wearing were actually laser safety goggles. (At least I hope that's what they were...)

Quote Originally Posted by dzodzo View Post
    part with the greens following hands is the best
    Yeah, that was quite impressive. Not sure if it was just expertly choreographed or if they actually had a system in place that was tracking the location of her hands... Either way, though, the effect was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by depo View Post
    Thanks brad now I have an image stuck in my head of you guys dancing around at SELEM in skimpy outfits with your cleavage hanging out.
    Considering that it's mostly dudes at SELEM, the idea of any of us in skimpy outfits with cleavage showing makes me want to

Adam

Yes, those were safety goggles.

Yes, motion tracking sensor was used.
    Martin Pelikan
    KVANT Laser Systems UK
    www.kvantlasers.co.uk