Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pluto II 3wRGB (x2) and Quickshow

UPDATE: No longer looking for the projectors as I've placed an order for new units.

Do the FB3's come up for sale (used) often or am I best just buying one new (£365 delivered is the best price I have found so far)?

Cheers,
    John

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Congrats. The Plutos are great units. You should be pleased. I'm doing the conversion but, 365 pounds delivered, converted to US funds is about $3 over face value for Quickshow right now not including shipping so, that's about $20 off retail. You may be able to find one for a little less but, they really don't drop much in value. Goldenstar might be worth checking into but, I don't know about the whole conversion/shipping part of that.

John, I have a saved search on ebay and I've only seen a couple of used FB3 in the last couple of years (one of which I bought).
    I still paid nearly £300 for it used.
    So if you can get one for £365 to your door, I'd go with that personally. You could be waiting a long time otherwise.

Good to see you over here from BR and Speakerplans btw John
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

I would also suggest giving John at Goldenstarlightning a chime. I did get a really good price on the FB3 in the christmas/newyear offer, and they might still have in stock from that batch.
    __________________________________________________ __________

More projects than time available.
    More projects started than finished.
    More money spent than earned.
    More failure than success.
    Just got to love lasers!

Where is this Pluto GB at?

Quote Originally Posted by jbinks View Post
    Hey Brad

Yeah, I'm looking into those exact units at the moment. The deadline for the buy is the 2nd so was pushing to see if there was anything else on the table before I committed to it. To be honest, I would rather have brand new gear so I'm pretty likely to go that route.

Cheers,
    John

look for posts by Omar or PM him..
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 04-06-2014 at 14:46.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-