Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Results in for the I-top DAC + software

fluff im not slagging you off, just stating the facts. what ive said is exactly what happened, nothing else. so im not slagging you off

from what i under stand im not the only unhappy customer from these forums.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    It looks nice and bright.
    It is having great trouble drawing smooth lines though.
    What scanners are they?

Jim
    hehe,

Id say its because he is projecting onto curtains perhaps?
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

LOL that is very true
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    fluff im not slagging you off, just stating the facts. what ive said is exactly what happened, nothing else. so im not slagging you off

from what i under stand im not the only unhappy customer from these forums.
    You really are a piece of work , aren't you.

Calling my service " crap " is slagging off. It's not constructive or imformative, just abusive.

By the way, your little video of the laser operating with children around. Well done. Buy a copy of HS95 before you start doing audience shows and learn your trade. You have no right to abuse me when you are obviously a complete amateur with little knowledge of the equipment or essential safety measures. What you do with lasers is always potentially dangerous, and you need to know what you are doing. You have no right to put on public shows using unsafe kit. Your setup does not meet HSE guidelines on so many points. Its obvious you didn't bother with a risk assesment, as the kit would not have passed anyway. Until you know what you are doing, keep it in the garage. I am one of the people on here who likes to help people like you to get on in the laser trade. Unfortunately I won't be helping you any more.

Also, I have no customers on this forum. You are the first to buy anything from me on here. The only people on here who have equipment from me, have been given it mostly for free or in trade. No complaints. So , unless you can point out the other " unhappy customers, " I suggest you keep your unfounded opinions to yourself.

As far as your complaint, most of the delay in delivery was caused by the post office, as you know, losing your registered letter. Not my fault . Cheques also have to be cleared. The unit was delivered to you two days after the cheque cleared. You were offered the opportunity to pay cash and collect. You didn't want to do that. Yes, the disc was scratched, but it was also tested on three machines before sending and was ok. It was also my only copy. It obviously works in your machine, as you are running the software. Whats the problem ? I have also replied promptly to all your pm's and posts requesting information and help. What were you expecting from me ?

Before you reply, think carefully what you put. Open Forums are not for attacking business's with no justification. You will be held accountable.

Pull your head in and get a life.

Fluff
    The light at the end of the tunnel. Its' a white laser.
    www.rocknite.co.uk

haha awsome, thanks for the advice.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Its been awhile since I have heard the track insomniac till this past week. A house DJ dropped a new mix of it while i was in Miami for the Winter Music Conference. Now I hear it again with your video :-P

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    got the DAC Saturday

http://www.laser-man.co.uk/2006/inde...id=14&Itemid=6

and here is the vid, what do you all think???

yes i know its upside down i have the X and Y the wrong way round, but im to lazy to change it LOL. at the click of a button the software sorts it all.

watch till the end and you will see the bat sign LOL

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...pound10623.flv

LOL is that a good or bad thing?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat