Thread: Anyone want more free laser files???

Default Anyone want more free laser files???

Been messing around with bmp2ild... It seems to do a decent job of converting somewhat simplistic .bmp images that look great on a laser... The hard part is finding A. simple images and B. ones that don't have variants of black and white color permeating everything...

I got quite a few more... People in here that wanted to get some simple images... Lemme know?

Quote Originally Posted by VibrationsOfDoom View Post
    Been messing around with bmp2ild... It seems to do a decent job of converting somewhat simplistic .bmp images that look great on a laser... The hard part is finding A. simple images and B. ones that don't have variants of black and white color permeating everything...

I got quite a few more... People in here that wanted to get some simple images... Lemme know?
    Any simple laser files that one could project just at the right moment to enhance a show...I would be honored to add to my humble collection. Thanks! If too much to email...let me know and I'll shoot you my snailmail. And I will reciprocate in kind. rodman1369 at austin.rr.com

I've been playing around with some cool stuff... Some wild Aztec tribal totems, a scary Aztec monster, a cool multicolor witch complete with big hat, a nice red and yellow pentagram (one of the best looking I've made), and a circle with different colored "line s's" in it...

...In case you didn't see the first three I made, I referenced the post here:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...at-0-ILD-files

>>Any simple laser files that one could project just at the right moment to enhance a show...I would be honored to add to my humble collection. Thanks! If too much to >>email...let me know and I'll shoot you my snailmail. And I will reciprocate in kind. rodman1369 at austin.rr.com

Hey dude, I sent some laser files to your email addy... Lemme know when u get them...

Damn, I'm surprised with all the newb beggings that have gone on that nobody else has asked for these free files...

Quote Originally Posted by VibrationsOfDoom View Post
    >>Any simple laser files that one could project just at the right moment to enhance a show...I would be honored to add to my humble collection. Thanks! If too much to >>email...let me know and I'll shoot you my snailmail. And I will reciprocate in kind. rodman1369 at austin.rr.com

Hey dude, I sent some laser files to your email addy... Lemme know when u get them...

Damn, I'm surprised with all the newb beggings that have gone on that nobody else has asked for these free files...
    I sent a message from my phone but it doesn't seem to have gone thru?
    I got your files Wed night (work nights) and looked at them with ILDAviewer...Look Great! Thanks!
    Haven't had a chance to project with my LK-PD2 or reke500 as of yet...but will soon. Thanks Again
    rodman1369

Hey Rodman1369, dude, thanks for the stuff you sent over, AWESOME .ild files!!! Programs I haven't had a chance to look through yet, but there's so much stuff there I haven't begun to scratch the surface yet!! Already incorporating those into some shows...