Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A sad day.... Winni is leaving Goldenstar..

Laser Warning

Quote Originally Posted by Speculative Lasers - Dan View Post
    in China/Taiwan the term brother / sister can often mean close friend from uni or youth, although in staying that john could be a family member...

Yes , we are same parents , John is elder brother .
    Thanks friend for that friednly explain .

Laser Warning

Quote Originally Posted by TechJunkie View Post
    UM, shes not going anywhere. Just moving.

Yeah you are right , just moving , always sell laser light too , haha .

Laser Warning

Quote Originally Posted by Datsurb View Post
    Got the message that she is leaving today, and that her brother John will look after her customers.
    Not shure if Brother is just an expression, or bad chinese translation.

So far, it seems that Brother John have som what better English skills, but ut have to be prooven if he delivers the same service as Winni.

Thanks friend .

Yes , we are same parents , John is my elder brother . John is more proffessional than me in laser field and can provide same high quality and good service too .

Laser Warning

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    She's starting her own sales business. So in that respect she is going, but I expect we'll still be able to buy components and other stuff from her.

Thanks Adam for it . wherever we are , we will do best to make high quality and good service to everyone ,who always support us .
    We really appreciate it .

Default Just bought a 10watt rgb module

4 watt 445. 3 watt 520, 3 watt 638.
    Good alignment.. Very happy for the price and quick response times. Got a case and accessories, excellent price... Slight problem with modulation on red driver... But Winnie instantly sent me a new driver. Its the same modules that her brother uses, the reason I still goto Winnie is she often sources other lighting gear for me and a few friends in Taiwan super fast, with near Pangolin like customer service. I have been buying equipment from her for the last 3 years for a venue I was running in the South of Taiwan. You can find her at http://www.greatstagelighting.com/

Send her a mail if you want a good price list on moving heads, Pars, lasers.