Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th annual South Eastern Laser Enthusiast's Meeting, Aug 14-17 2014. Sign up now!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Frick.... I just found out that for SELEM 9 I may have to come home to do a damn show for a wedding on Saturday, assuming it's the same weekend as it has been for past SELEM's. My wedding that's booking that night wants lasers. Grr....

Or... on second thought... I have a year and a half to buy more gear and train one of my staff!!

What?!?!?! Dude, SELEM would suck without you there... Really hope you get it worked out!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Frick.... I just found out that for SELEM 9 I may have to come home to do a damn show for a wedding on Saturday, assuming it's the same weekend as it has been for past SELEM's. My wedding that's booking that night wants lasers. Grr....

Or... on second thought... I have a year and a half to buy more gear and train one of my staff!!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

It's a wedding for a couple of gay men and they just asked me for a contract this week for August 15th. In their list of questions for me, they said "The laser pricing says it starts at $695. Do you have photos of what $695 gets you and what "more" gets you?"

I'm not racing back from North Carolina mid-SELEM unless they're interested in getting whatever I tell them "more" is! LOL If I talk them into a couple grand, I might just have to pay Chris to fly me to Wilmington and do a show Saturday night!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

trott house booked
    selem fees paid
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Paid for icecruncher and for
    chexmex

same size shirts as last year.

Can't wait.

Neil: Got you and your wife added to the list.

Chris: Looking forward to breakfast at the Trotthouse again! Got you on the list.

I have a year and a half to buy more gear and train one of my staff!!
    That's the spirit! Get your staff trained up so they can take some of the load off of you.

Adam

I might just have to pay Chris to fly me to Wilmington and do a show Saturday night!
    If it is Wilmington, NC, no problem, but considering that you are from Wilmington, DE, I think you need to check with Delta. That is a long haul in my little plane.
    Chris

Adam you can add Les and I to the list.

Thanks to Hakzaw1 for the great info...Again...anyone planning on going, wish to share a suite at the Holiday Inn...just hate to book and end up paying for a big place on my lonesome...also...anyone have transport Wednesday early afternoon/evening from the airport...so I don't have to get get a rental by myself.

I'm planning a Disney, Grand Canyon, California beaches trip...so bookings is on my mind. Missed a great car rental deal cause one week it was there and the next week unavailable. Had printouts and everythig...just...when finally committed..."vehicle sold out for that rental period".

I may actually be able to make this, as my gig that weekend was cancelled.