Thread: 90 kps SOLID STATE Scanners!

Default 90 kps SOLID STATE Scanners!

Well folks it has finally happened. A solid State Scanner doing 90 KPS at 87 degrees full angle is here. It also acts as a PCAOM and works with both polarized and unpolarized light. It still has the pesky little dot but a shutter can control that.
    Street price is expected to be around 850.00 and includes the drivers and color input board for up to 8 color lines. You select the color lines by setting an input from a usb programmer. The unit is 3"sq and the driver is a 4"x5" surface mount board with a breakout bundle for color input. You just align the lasers and fire it into the block (7mm aperture). The block then deflects the beam AND does the color modulation all in one pass. The first ones coming to market will take up to 5W input but a 25W model is expected. This same company is planning a series of fiber lasers to go with this scanner that will deliver 6 color control with a complete projector in the 7K range complete with a US variance. A higher speed version will be available but with decreased scan angle that they say will be used for video projectors. I have no idea how they were able to increase the scan angle so much on a crystal deviator but they did it.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

And on the first day of April every year, you can slip your pecker into the aperture hole and get the most amazing.... what you USED to get before you put the ring on her finger.... experience.

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 11:37.

I believe this says it all!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    ...I believe this says it all!
    Hah! Just when I had almost gotten that song out of my mind.. I think the funniest-aspect of that vid is the 'shakey-sections' from when Spec was just-not able to control the giggles any longer while filming, Lolol! ...But, I think I still like that lunatic's 'other video' better, Ahahahahaaa!..

Can't wait for these nu Galvos! Almost as much as those new tri-color 'Vanilla' diodes.. And I'm sure the ChOEMs will have them cloned for only $19.95 in no time!

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

I believe this says it all!
    OMG, that was hard to listen to!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    I think the funniest-aspect of that vid is the 'shakey-sections' from when Spec was just-not able to control the giggles any longer while filming,
    Yes! I have often wondered if that is what is was. This video was epic. I especially liked it when he had the video on Autoplay on the main page. Quite the April Fools prank.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffler
    OMG, that was hard to listen to!!!
    Look up the Portsmouth Sinfonia on YouTube. They destroy a few others as well, The Hall of the Mountain King, The Blue Danube Waltz, William Tell Overature....
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Yes! I have often wondered if that is what is was...
    Ya, that was at the end of a week-long 'christening' of a hospital in ID, and after the week of freezing our cahoonas-off, what better way to celebrate the successful-gig than to baffle the entire city with a 'Retardo-rise'... ..Too-funny...

..and, ya gotta find ways to 'find / make some humor' in this krazy-biz, otherwise, you *will* go bats in time...

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...