Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Surgery on a fixed-pitch flybar...

@ Brad-- you may want to avoid looking at the pic..

@Adam hope you dont mind me posting this here--
    can it be the PL 'All things RC' thread??

new member from Texas-

As always I am recruiting 24/7 for a TEXLEM 11 someplace-sometime -anyplace anytime--

anyhoo-

I mentioned a lot about SELEM including the growing number of members flying-- Turns out - It looks like he and his friends have it all going on.
    I told him if I posted this to expect 'SHOW MORE PICS'

So if you guys want to see more from-- Pflugerville TEXAS-coz I see a Email with an attachment mentioning 'RC and laser show'...

'Digital' is a retired commercial pilot (iirc)< bet that came in handy..

= I also see some progress pics of a eight motor heli -made from scratch-DIY

hak

nice job with the camera --too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Charles  and freinds with thier RC planes and quads.jpg  

Last edited by hakzaw1; 04-19-2014 at 21:57.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Looks like there will be quite a lot of RC gear at SELEM this year! (sounds like fun!)

Adam

yeahh - LEDs on RC aircraft--w/ time lapse -- BOOOORING !!--

NOT!

who needs drugs??

I asked and 'Digitallight' took these for us..

eyecandy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DIGITALIGHT HELI LEDed wow.png TAKE OFF.png  

BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin

Default Time lapse LEDed heli- Digitallight

MORE??

laser heli coming
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DIGITALIGHT HELI LEDed wow.png===.png  

DIGITALIGHT HELI LEDed wow.png  

Powered by Pangolin

LED blades sure look cool, but they're expensive.

Someday... Not anytime soon, but someday...

Adam

My V912's should be here imminently! The spare LiPo's arrived today, and they were all shipped around the same date.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

HERE are three more pics-

His heli resembles a Rockfish or Stonefish or one of those fishes from extreme depths that 'lights up' The Stonefish IIRC is deadly venomous- you never want to step on one from what I had read--

Knowning next to nothing I do not know but think this heli did not look like this when purchased-- I will ask--

FYI

AixiZ Laser(.com) has four sizes of red modules- Small- smaller- itsy bitsy and one slightly bigger than a cooked grain of rice

(SAID to be the worlds smallest)-

< 1-2-3 & 5 mW (approx.)@ 3vdc- the 5mW version is also there in 405nm. I would think you could run several from a single 14500 Li-Ion 3,7 vdc(same size and approx weight of a 'aaa' primary batt. or button batts might also work and be even lighter.

BrB
    w/ the weights of these- links- etc- btw also- the two 'larger' ones are focusable- as is the 405 version--.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DIGITALIGHT HELI LEDed wow.png  stonefish heli- green laser.png  

DIGITALIGHT HELI LEDed wow.png  stonefish heli- green laser.png  AT NIGHT.png  

DIGITALIGHT HELI LEDed wow.png  stonefish heli- green laser.png  LANDING CIRCLES.png