Thread: After DST change redirect to blank page

Default After DST change redirect to blank page

Hello, after the DST change, i still get redirected to a blank page http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/profile.php?do=dst

What should i do to prevent this? Clean cookies or something?

BUMP

anyone managed to get rid of this? i tried clearing the cache, cookies, etc. but i still get the redirect

Which browser are you using? I seem to remember an issue in IE regarding something to do with this. Try running Chrome or Firefox and see if you get the same.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

yes i get this in Chrome, i try to avoid IE unless i don't have other option

Ah, sorry then, i'm out of options it appears you've tried everything I would suggest.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001