Thread: 3 Laseranimation Sollinger PCAOMs with remote control

Default 3 Laseranimation Sollinger PCAOMs with remote control

Hello,

I'm offering 3 Laseranimation PCAOM with 19" driver, mount and one remote control for alignment.

Price for all three crystals plus driver and remote control = 700€ plus shipping

Best regards

Thomas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0150.JPG  

IMG_0153.JPG  

Question

Hello Thomas -

Very-interesting.. Up-to what 'power level' will these crystals handle? And, what is the 'clear-aperture'? (Asking to determine what size beams these would be efficient-with..)
    Also, how long is the RF-cable for these?

Thanks for the answers..
    cheers..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Hello jon,

im not sure how many power the crystals built for. The whole System has been worked with two 5W white light Purelight C. I think the crystals are able to work up to 10 W laser power. I dont know what do you mean with clear aperature. The RF- cable is like 2 - 3m long.

Thomas
    Last edited by ThomasF; 02-10-2014 at 10:03.

Lightbulb

Hi Thomas-

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasF View Post
    ..im not sure how many power the crystals built for. ...I think the crystals are able to work up to 10 W laser power.
    Hmm, ok.. EDIT: I now-see these are AA x-tals... Can you list the Model# off the sticker, there? Then I can search for that spec-sheet... AA should probably know.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasF View Post
    I dont know what do you mean with clear aperature.
    ..Also, something AA will know.. the 'clear aperture' is just what is sounds-like.. an 'optically-clear' path, (not a 'physical-hole', obviously..) thru the crystal, that allows the beam to pass-thru.. Color-line selection is accomplished via the RF, etc, etc, but the 'size' of the clear-aperture (CA) is what will determine how large of a beam you can 'cleanly' pass.. It also allows for more power-thruput, vs a smaller CA.. Most are typically about 2.5-3mm (at least NEOS's..) but I've not used AA's PCAOMs before, only their AOMs so.. Not sure what CA they 'standardize-on' for the PCAOs...

..If you could find out, though, that would be really helpful towards an offer / purchase-consideration, especially since these would be for a Client-install.. Also, not to be too much of a 'pest' but if you can get some snaps of the 'x-tal faces' (..shoot a shot of each x-tal, like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10W_Face_I.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	203.2 KB 
ID:	42204Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10W_Face_O.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	182.7 KB 
ID:	42205 ...so you can see an overhead light-source reflecting off the surfaces - that, at least, gives a fairly-decent idea of the 'face-condition' (will show any scratches in the AR-coat / burn-rings, etc, Or, lack-thereof..) and thus, a much-better level of 'purchase-confidence' for someone 1/2 way across the planet... Much-appreciated..

Cheers..
    j
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 02-11-2014 at 11:21. Reason: opened my eyes..

..*ahem*.. *coff-coff*..

j

Hey guys,

The set is still available! I do t have time to have a look at the coating because the set is still in a package.

I'm going to drop the pice to 550€!

Thomas