For Sale is my Le Maitre - MVS Hazer - £599.00 OVNO
This machine is just 4 years old and is perfect for small to large venues because of it's varied control functions.
The Multi Venue System (MVS) has a variable high output haze with whispers to high output haze projection fans and 90 degree electronically variable haze output direction. It can be controlled both manually or via a 4 channel DMX512, combined control functions and DMX receiver.
This machine is renown for producing very small droplets that hang in the air for a long time, whilst being very economical on the juice.

It is in good working order apart from one issue: it does not seem to vapourise all the fluid causing small droplets of fluid to build up inside the housing and drip from the base. It is possible that the high temperature conversion tube needs replacing. Otherwise it works fine and is fully functional in all modes.
Sale includes Le Maitre Hazer and fluid carrier that slots on to the MVS, with 1ltr of fluid and a custom built flight case.

I live in Merseyside UK and whilst this is collection only .... I could deliver locally at your cost... send me a PM if you have any questions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_58.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	42860

This item is for sale on ebay ... more photos on ebay, so could be withdrawn at any time:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Le-Maitre-...item4ad3a7a577

Cheers Kev.