Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Innolasers - Legit?

But on the bright side, you now own one of the most powerful laser show design packages and you paid less than a quarter of what 'some of those other guys software' charge.

I hope you make some pretty shows with LSX and ultimately decide it was worth the wait.

David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Why are people smoothing this over.

Why publish a phone number that is disconnected?

Why does the site not publish that delivery of working product will take 2-3 months?

Why allow express post?

The product is nothing special, it crashes. Wasn't worth the wait. It missed the mark, which was the job that I needed it for. I was misled.

Reward dealers that do good customer service because Innolaser is definitely not satisfactory in this department.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Customer support is lacking, but there are users here that are using LSX to make outstanding laser shows.

In fact, three LSX shows won awards at the ILDA (international laser display association) conference in Vegas yesterday.

What issues are you having? Maybe the lsx user community can be of assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by eenymeny View Post
    Why are people smoothing this over.

Why publish a phone number that is disconnected?

Why does the site not publish that delivery of working product will take 2-3 months?

Why allow express post?

The product is nothing special, it crashes. Wasn't worth the wait. It missed the mark, which was the job that I needed it for. I was misled.

Reward dealers that do good customer service because Innolaser is definitely not satisfactory in this department.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Ok you answered the first question. But for me the software has crashed a number of times in the first week of using it.

It completely missed the job I bought it for. I've just lost interest at this stage.

Lightbulb ..because everybody deserves a happy ending / beginning...

Hi em -

Quote Originally Posted by eenymeny View Post
    ...I've just lost interest at this stage.
    Understandable, but please see here: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...760#post303760 ...PM sent..

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Not knocking the product but as far as customer service.... sometimes you get what you pay for. This is why a lot of us don't mind spending a little more for the other products. I know other people have offered, many times too, to help Lava with distribution. For whatever reason, he has declined. It's really sad too because it is good software.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

He sells on ebay as innolasers and has 100% positive feedback.

My feedback buying from Innolaser website.

NEGATIVE: The worst online transaction experience bar none

I paid US$56 dollars to ged a CD and a dongle posted to Australia that took over 2 months to get there.

PS John are you a good friend of Andrew?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    He sells on ebay as innolasers and has 100% positive feedback.

I bought both my RIYA Lite DAC and my 3 flexmod's from Innolasers, both products were very professionally packaged in my opinion unlike some other things you might get from china and what not. Can't complain there. I will likely buy LSX there too. All my parts usually get shipped they day of and arrive a few days after or that same week. Haven't had any complaints with either yet or customer service.

Just a recap. I can back this up with all copies of emails

Ordered LSX 7/22/2014 with USPS priority mail Express International lol ($56 to Australia)
    Payment accepted 7/23/2014
    Shipped 9/16/2014
    Received 9/22/2014
    Emailed for an activation file 9/23/2014
    Received activation file 10/13/2014