Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Innolaser sos ild scam ????

Here's the numbers

Ordered LSX 7/22/2014 with USPS priority mail Express International lol ($56 to Australia)
    Payment accepted 7/23/2014
    Shipped 9/16/2014
    Received 9/22/2014
    Emailed for an activation file 9/23/2014
    Received activation file 10/13/2014

0 correspondence apart from the above notifications

1 phone disconnected

I regret the order, it has been a very poor experience and to offer express post is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by eenymeny View Post
    ...to offer express post is laughable.
    I would demand a refund for the express shipping charge. Slow to ship is just bad customer service but to pay for a service that you didn't receive (express shipping, in this instance) is borderline theft.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Andrew frequently offers discounts, free upgrades and such when he is slow to deliver. That said, I agree that a refund on the express shipping is appropriate and should be removed as an option on his site in order to decrease false expectations of speedy delivery.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

I just wish Andrew would let others distribute for him. Bug fixes and code updates would obviously remain in his court but this software is borderline vaporware and it's only because of his slowness in shipping. I actually feel privileged that I own it. I also feel special that I got LSX within a week of ordering it.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

With all the bad reviews on them posted all over this board,
    Why do people keep purchasing from them??
    I dont get it!
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    I dont get it!
    there are many people who believe the products are worth the hassle. i am one of those.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I dont get it!
    Because the products are good and the costs are low. The only complaints are due to delayed shipping or difficulty contacting him with questions. I have had the same challenges with the other big names in laser software in the past.

I believe everyone here knows the deal. If you can't wait, I wouldn't order from him.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

I get it, he's products are good, but people should allready know about the service and quit fussin about it then.
    I bought a few of his products before, and i like them.
    But realize the situation before you order, and deal with it, cause it ain't no secret!

Rant over
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

absolutely. if there's any i could do to help with delivery time, i would be happy to do so.

i was recently at ILDA and there were a lot of people interested in what i was doing with LSX. i felt bad having to explain that the process to obtain lsx is kind of difficult.

I get it, he's products are good, but people should allready know about the service and quit fussin about it then.
    I bought a few of his products before, and i like them.
    But realize the situation before you order, and deal with it, cause it ain't no secret!

Rant over
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I'm kind of surprised this continues to be an issue with how credit card companies and PayPal work these days. If you dispute something with your credit card company they almost automatically issue a temporary credit back to you and charge back to the seller plus a chargeback fee. If the seller hasn't shipped anything yet, they aren't losing money for the item but they are hit with the fee from the credit card company. Many PayPal sellers will automatically refund the money if there is a dispute because they are usually held over a barrel and if they don't refund they get hit with the credit card chargeback. Sellers do not want to deal with this hassle so I guess no one is bothering to dispute these outrageous send times and lack of correspondence.

I've sent out several hundred Spaghetti licenses. How many customer service complaints have you seen against me? I think there may have been 3 people total who have disputed charges. One was just a dick and I refunded his. One couldn't use the software because it wasn't compatible with their DAC and I refunded that one. The third one just decided to be a douche and disputed the charge saying it wasn't authorized without even saying he wanted his money back first. That was after several correspondences back and forth with me helping him. Basically, he just wanted to scam the system and get a refund. I refused the refund and had to go through the chargeback nonsense and had money taken from my account. But, I keep precise records of payments and emails so it was overturned even though it took about 3 months before the case was closed and I got a refund. Buyers have a lot of power when using credit cards or PayPal as long as they have legitimate claims.

I'm just like WTF?!?!? First why does it take so long to email a license or put something in a box and put it in the mail box? I typically have licenses or dongles out within 24 hrs or less. And second, why do people allow it to happen? I don't care who the seller is, whether it is for a laser part or a part for my lawnmower, if I don't get something shipped to me within 10 days and I can't reach the person after a day or so I am calling my credit card company and getting a refund. I guess people feel like LSX and/or FlexMods are the options for them so they have no other choice but to take it up the rear and wait.

That's all I have to say. I just don't get it.