Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Pokemon laser images??

Something happened to these last ones you did... They pop up in format 0, 1 and 2.... Half the colors are missing!!!

Hmmm. Weird... I reloaded Zilda and now I can see them better, but it's weird how the colors keep changing like on the same line...

Got ild version 0's of these? They're definitely cool looking!

I have all 150 pokemon images in laser *not the new pokemon*
    But you need an LD2000 system to get these frames from me for free I'm afraid.
    I also have a poke rap show but again since the frames where bundled you need an LD2000 system for this too. :/

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    I have all 150 pokemon images in laser *not the new pokemon*
    But you need an LD2000 system to get these frames from me for free I'm afraid.
    I also have a poke rap show but again since the frames where bundled you need an LD2000 system for this too. :/
    so, what you're saying is you don't have them, but pangolin does?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Well not really but I found them in my frame folder like 1 and a half years ago or something.
    I made a pokemon rap show out of it quickly and while I love to give them for free and they are unprotected.. since they were given with the package I can't give them.

I would give them for free though but you will need an LD2000 system to play it back as I can't export these to ilda.

there are also a bunch of pokemon frames that come with quickshow.

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    Well not really but I found them in my frame folder like 1 and a half years ago or something.
    I made a pokemon rap show out of it quickly and while I love to give them for free and they are unprotected.. since they were given with the package I can't give them.

I would give them for free though but you will need an LD2000 system to play it back as I can't export these to ilda.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

...That's why I made them from scratch... Will probably make some more, as soon as I can find a program that converts colors to straight black and white. Some of the black and white images I found have what I call color trash in there... Gotta get that all out too...

they are pangolin supplied content and it would not be appropriate to pirate them.

Quote Originally Posted by magus View Post
    Hi masterpj. I don't know the legality of this, but if the program uses DirectX or OpenGL in te preview window then there are tools to dump the geometry from the GPU to a 3d file. Not a one step or automatic process to get it to a usable format though.

Hi masterpj. I don't know the legality of this, but if the program uses DirectX or OpenGL in te preview window then there are tools to dump the geometry from the GPU to a 3d file. Not a one step or automatic process to get it to a usable format though.

No way on earth im ripping that I'm sorry.
    First of all that's violating the agreement you go in accordance with on by purchasing the software.
    Secondly as a laser content creator myself I heavly go against any form of piracy regarding laser content. It's one of my forms of income so I wouldn't even have to think a second about that.

While I did recolor the frames so they are now true color rather then pallete back then there will be no way I'm sending the frames without you owning a system I'm very sorry.

What I can advice is if you can afford to do so to pay to have the frames made custom that I can do and likely they will look a bit better then the frames that were included as they were drawn pretty quickly from what I recall.

Sorry, from your original post I assumed you were the author of those frames. I wasn't suggesting you to share others intellectual property.
    BTW, unless Pangolin has been given right by Nintendo to include those frames, then they are using Nintendo's intellectual property themselves.

Anyway, thanks for offering to make frames, but I can do that myself.
    But they aren't selling them they could give them out for "free" in the pangolin file format though and a lot of laser content out there i've seen by a lot of laser companies out there it's questionable if the rights were obtained ^^ it's not just pangolin. It's best to not get into that.

No problem I just wanted to provide the option at least.. after all I don't know what system you are using.

Despite all the debates and what not, here's some more new pokemon images...

PokemonWooper.ildPokemonStaryu.ildPokemonSeedot.ildMeowth.ildPokemonMudkip.ild