Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oclaro/opnext 700mw diodes

To be honest i don,t care anymore what your deal with Marc is. He had plenty of time to drop it in a box and ship it to you.

You know what? i,m fed up with waiting on Marc and want to leave things behind. You also send me that Kit that i was planning to replace so my suggestion is that i build a nice RB module with 650mw and 1.6 watt blue and ship that to you. Then you have at least something that can be used.

If we have to wait for marc we are grey and old........

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Try posting publicly on the ctlasers Facebook page. I find a lot of companies suddenly get more responsive that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    By the way... seeing this reminded me that Gottaluvlasers STILL hasn't confirmed what day is ok for me to drive up to Connecticut and get my stuff. I have sent him pm's and e-mails on several occasions of what days I have available in a coming month and he doesn't respond until after those dates have passed... apologizes again and then, asked me for dates I'm available to come up and get my stuff. I'll send him a list of dates and once again... I'm ignored until after those dates pass. And that's been since this past spring.

I WILL get that blue module shipped to you eventually. By that point, the question will be who needs only a 1 watt blue anyway!
    Last edited by swamidog; 10-12-2014 at 10:36.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I am surprised be doesn't respond. He recently blasted OPT laser for not responding to him or sending him stuff on time.

Left or right it doesn,t matter. I will solve things with Brad069. I will build something new that we both can live with. I have plenty of stuff laying arround. Normally i repair or replace it with getting the old one back but i don,t see that happen.Then at least brad and i can move on with things. I have other things that i need to concentrate on like my new 3 watt/0.65mrd red module that can be stacked 4x and the new electronics for my newest module that can do up till 6 watt green and 9 watt blue

Regarding Marc / CT Lasers...

Friends of mine at Prismatic Magic responded to Marc's desperate cry for help on PL back in June to cover two of his shows (I actually brought it to their attention so I feel responsible for the following). They did and Marc was apparently very pleased and grateful. It's three months later and while Prismatic has been fed a litany of excuses, they have yet to see a penny of the agreed fee. They are professionals and a chat room pissing match is not their style, but I have no problem stating that Marc /CT Lasers is a crook and should be rightly labeled PERSONA NON GRATA here. I asked Prismatic to let me know if / when he ever makes good and I'll give Marc credit, but I doubt that'll ever happen based upon his pattern with others. Shame because the Prismatic guys are good guys. CT LASERS blows and needs to either turn back to the light or quickly go bye-bye...

LL

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

thank you edison. you are a class act and credit to photonlexicon.

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Left or right it doesn,t matter. I will solve things with Brad069. I will build something new that we both can live with. I have plenty of stuff laying arround. Normally i repair or replace it with getting the old one back but i don,t see that happen.Then at least brad and i can move on with things. I have other things that i need to concentrate on like my new 3 watt/0.65mrd red module that can be stacked 4x and the new electronics for my newest module that can do up till 6 watt green and 9 watt blue
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by LumiaLarry View Post
    Regarding Marc / CT Lasers...

Friends of mine at Prismatic Magic responded to Marc's desperate cry for help on PL back in June to cover two of his shows (I actually brought it to their attention so I feel responsible for the following). They did and Marc was apparently very pleased and grateful. It's three months later and while Prismatic has been fed a litany of excuses, they have yet to see a penny of the agreed fee. They are professionals and a chat room pissing match is not their style, but I have no problem stating that Marc /CT Lasers is a crook and should be rightly labeled PERSONA NON GRATA here. I asked Prismatic to let me know if / when he ever makes good and I'll give Marc credit, but I doubt that'll ever happen based upon his pattern with others. Shame because the Prismatic guys are good guys. CT LASERS blows and needs to either turn back to the light or quickly go bye-bye...

LL
    I've not publicly gotten into my rather lengthy story but, it's been building for an explosion of keyboard strokes for some time. There are two, perhaps three individuals/companies that may need to be publicly "outed" on this forum in stories that cumulatively reach nearly $30,000.

(PS - this is edisons sales thread. As much as I'd like to continue... we should probably veer back on course. )
    Last edited by Bradfo69; 10-13-2014 at 01:59.

Thanks at least for the info guys.

Brad lets solve things by ourselves. I will contact you and lets work something out. Maybe an RB module is an idea or something else that replaces both the kit and the blue. Then we at least can close this book

I think it was CT Lasers that I got a gift certificate door prize from at SELEM a couple years back. I didn't think they would ever deliver. I can't complain about a free door prize but it was bad enough of an experience that I won't ever do any business with them.

Bummer ,what was the prize or value of it?