Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Old School — Like NEW!

Default Old School — Like NEW!

This was a studio design system built with love. Only taken out 3 times. LaserPhysics 300W has 300 hours only on it. I'm looking to sell it all.

• LaserPhysics 300W
    • Cambridge 6800's with Cambridge amps
    • Neos 8 channel PCAOM
    • LSDI rack-mount Universal Geometric Corrector
    • Alesis ADAT with laser mod
    • Two Pangolin cards: QM 32 AND QM 2000 + Pro versions of Lasershow Designer & LD 2000 + 3D Studio Max + loads of plug-ins
    • Vintage Laser Fantasy Image analog Laser Synthisizer
    • Pangolin Lasershow Performer
    • Complete library of custom Lumia glass
    • Various mirrors and mounts
    • F-100 fog machine
    • 60k (yes, that's correct) MediaLas CatWeasle scanner pair
    • Etc., etc., etc ...

Not interested in parting anything out unless you are willing to pay a lot for the bits and pieces. SERIOUS INQUIERIES ONLY!

See it all HERE
    Last edited by Earthnik; 02-20-2012 at 19:13.

Hi, and welcome to PL.

It may be advantageous to you and to others to state where this equipment is being sold from, i.e. What part of the world are you from etc?
    Best luck in selling it all, there is some lovely gear there Sir!

BTW - That's a 300mW laser and not 300W as you have listed it
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

it's a laserphysics 300W (300mW White)

there's a lot of excellent photos and descriptions on the website.. i would love that abstract console.

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Hi, and welcome to PL.

It may be advantageous to you and to others to state where this equipment is being sold from, i.e. What part of the world are you from etc?
    Best luck in selling it all, there is some lovely gear there Sir!

BTW - That's a 300mW laser and not 300W as you have listed it
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Yes I should probably say this system is in San Francisco California. And to be MOST ACCURATE it's a "Laser Physics Reliant 300WC"

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Wow...

You know, the biggest problem with this is that it's being sold as a "lot". Half of it I have and can't afford to buy a "second (third, fourth) time" but, the other half I want and could afford to get.... (Lord knows I don't need or want to pay for another QM as part of a package when I have 4 including Pro already. Plus, 2 ADAT's already, a UGC already, etc. )

Very nice assortment! I fully understand not wanting to part it out. Good luck with finding someone who can buy it all though. Should you find that difficult, let me know and I'll PM you a list and an offer for consideration.

*droool* I would love swamidog to have the abstract console and me to have the mixedgas laser albeit my offers would be insulting. This is a very nice package.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

It's an endless fascination (and sometimes frustration) to play with it. The only thing is it was made without a direct color mod. I cycled colors with Pangolin and so long as the timing was relatively synchronous, it made some amazing images. Plus it represents laser show beginnings and history. I have had people offer me more than $5k for it but was so attached that I could never sell it.

i approve of this message

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    *droool* I would love swamidog to have the abstract console and me to have the mixedgas laser albeit my offers would be insulting. This is a very nice package.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

We'll see ... it may come to that ... but that would break my heart. LOL

i recently spent some quality time with an old laser spectacular abstract synthesizer. those old knob boxes are unlike anything i've ever seen software do.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthnik View Post
    It's an endless fascination (and sometimes frustration) to play with it. The only thing is it was made without a direct color mod. I cycled colors with Pangolin and so long as the timing was relatively synchronous, it made some amazing images. Plus it represents laser show beginnings and history. I have had people offer me more than $5k for it but was so attached that I could never sell it.