Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parabola with laser beams?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by laserlackey View Post
    ..I'm wondering if anyone has ever made photographic art with laser beams by exploiting that effect..
    ..well, not really 'art', but.. Did-purposefully work that effect in w/ the DP on this vid http://www.laserium.com/video/Angels...cinations.html to 'sync the interference' w/ the synth-beds / drum-segs in the track.. mostly, in the 'ribbon-scans' / logo-scenes, later in the vid (..after ~3:05-ish, iirc.) ..was kind of an interesting 'end-result', where the scan-flicker 'appeared synced' w/ the beats, as-per intention..

..sure, not the 'greatest example of lasers-in-video', by a long-shot, but, hey.. at least I got a machita in there..

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

I need quicktime to watch that video? -.-
    Freelance Laser Operator in L.A.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGarcia View Post
    I need quicktime to watch that video? -.-
    Yup, so I haven't watched it either.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    I hear that Brad has the same problem.

In fairness though, I think all of us have a tiny black hole in our wallets. It's a consequence of being a laser enthusiast...

Adam
    HEY.... I resemble that remark!

See... what that IS are the burn holes from handhelds created by showing off (read: prick waving) while sitting at the bar at laser enthusiest events. They start out tiny... just a little wisp of smoke and a little laughter. Then.... the longer you're around this insideous disease and it's captives, those black holes accumulate and by "connecting the dots", eventually appear bigger and become more powerful. Eventually, after enough years... the beams curve. If you're lucky. And have spent enough.