Thread: Wanting a wedding laser show for an equinox ripper laser

Default Wanting a wedding laser show for an equinox ripper laser

Hi all, am getting married in 3 weeks and will be using me equinox ripper laser at my wedding venue but i have no good shows to put on the sd card.
    Can anyone design one for me ? am willing to pay for it.

Hope someone can help me.
    thanks

Where are you in the world?
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Are you looking for graphics or beams? I'm not familiar with the equinox ripper. Since you are looking for something to go on an SD card, I'm going to assume it's a small inexpensive laser and you are looking for something graphical in nature.

Point taken. But... google just revealed this. http://www.equinoxlaser.co.uk/equinox-ripper-laser.html

So... I'm leaning towards my first guess.

File format looks to be in this thread:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ox-Ripper-Help

Thanks for the replys , am in the UK.
    Am after a show that features wedding graphics and if possible am looking for a image that draws a love heart with both the bride and grooms name wrote in It.
    The laser I have isnt the best, but it's all I can afford.

Thanks in advance.

If you haven't already bought the laser, save your money and hire someone to do the show for you.

A laser of that power won't be very visible at any distance in anything other than near complete darkness... plus you'll get a better show from pro equipment with an operator than running it from an sd card.

Trust me, I know from my wedding, there are things to save a few ££'s on and things you shouldn't.
    Photos, rings, entertainment and people to look after these things who know what they're doing are worth far more on the day than you'd think on the run up to it!
    You'll be far to busy getting married/doing greetings/enjoying the day etc to have time to set up and run your laser... and if my guess is right that this is to be a cool romantic surprise for the bride, then it'll work allot better if you're not having to disappear during busy moments to setup/organise it only for it to look 'a bit shonkey'!
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?

Agreed, my wedding is going to be the time I pull in favours from all my 'industry' chums, although I may let them touch some of my gear without me being there...
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

^^^ I have to agree with both Wookie and Norty... let someone else take the strain and put on a good show...one less thing to worry about on the day!
    Move toward the light!

As someone who runs weddings basically every week, I too will have to agree with the above. It's a neat feature to have at the wedding but, seriously, you've got so much going on, the day will be a whirlwind without having to add that stress.

+1.

You're also going to struggle to find a show as there aren't that many Moncha users on here. Most tend towards Pangolin products or LSX and Pangolin shows can't be cross imported. I'm unsure about LSX shows.

However most programmes have their own show format, so if it is Moncha, you may have to find another Moncha user who has a show and is willing to share it.

It will be far easier and less stressful as others have said, simply to hire someone competent in and then maybe you could have a beam show as well during the dancing part of the evening.

I'm purely a hobbyist, but there are plenty of UK members on here who do professional show services.