Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: good laser at a decent price

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Here is an example of how a good seller works:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...-RGB-lasers***

In the very first post, the listed specs, price, pictures and the relevant information needed to make a buying decision or be interested enough to research it further and contact the seller are there. As a result, this seller has developed a very good reputation and has sold far in excess of 20 of these projectors as well as extra scanners, flightcases, e-stops and modules. People liked them so much, they posted their own reviews for all of us to view which in turn has created even more demand for their products.

Posting and simply saying, "We have good laser, you should buy one. We won't tell you price though in public." Just doesn't cut it. Everybody think they "sell good laser you should buy one."

I did look at your web site and I will admit you probably have some interesting things but, most people here won't take the time to do that because we get flooded with posts just like yours and it's incredibly annoying... to the point where people won't even give you a chance.

Pick something. List it for sale. Include pictures. Include REAL revelant specifications and for gosh sakes list a damn price. You may sell a few. Those people may talk of a favorable experience. Someone then may contact you to buy something else and relate a positive experience. That's kinda how the whole thing works.
    Last edited by Bradfo69; 04-30-2014 at 13:50.

So we know that Edison will build you a 1.3W/638nm red with 4x4,5mm beam and 1mrd divergence in full angle for 750€. Have two of my self.

So what will be your price and what will be the warranty?
    Fogscreen eMotion 2,2m walkthrough screen
    Tarm 2W RGB witn CT 6800
    2 x 1W G with DT40W
    2 x Edison case with Ems-7000(upgraded), Edison 1,3w red and blue.
    4 x 1500mw RGB
    LSX pro with Etherdream
    Fiesta.net + slave
    Moncha.net

Quote Originally Posted by Blacter View Post
    So we know that Edison will build you a 1.3W/638nm red with 4x4,5mm beam and 1mrd divergence in full angle for 750€. Have two of my self.

So what will be your price and what will be the warranty?
    Ok,I can supply you a 1.3W / 638nm Red with 3.5*4.5mm beam with divergence less than 1.2 mrad, the best ones could achieve 1.0mrad, full angle, what is more, we do not use PBS cube in it, so u can easily combine two of them togother with a cubic. The price is about 800€ .The warranty is 12 month. Thank you .

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Here is an example of how a good seller works:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...-RGB-lasers***

In the very first post, the listed specs, price, pictures and the relevant information needed to make a buying decision or be interested enough to research it further and contact the seller are there. As a result, this seller has developed a very good reputation and has sold far in excess of 20 of these projectors as well as extra scanners, flightcases, e-stops and modules. People liked them so much, they posted their own reviews for all of us to view which in turn has created even more demand for their products.

Posting and simply saying, "We have good laser, you should buy one. We won't tell you price though in public." Just doesn't cut it. Everybody think they "sell good laser you should buy one."

I did look at your web site and I will admit you probably have some interesting things but, most people here won't take the time to do that because we get flooded with posts just like yours and it's incredibly annoying... to the point where people won't even give you a chance.

Pick something. List it for sale. Include pictures. Include REAL revelant specifications and for gosh sakes list a damn price. You may sell a few. Those people may talk of a favorable experience. Someone may contact you to buy something else and relate a positive experience. That's kinda how the whole thing works.
    Ok, i will take ur advice,sorry for disturbing to all, thanks for ur advice.

Like I understand If lucky I can get the 1 mrad and for a price of little over 1000€(800€+import tax+ shipping) VS 750€ from here with fast warranty and support.

Will you be covering sipping cost in case of a warranty? Will you just send a new module?

What makes your laser better? Do some marketing. Why should I buy your laser?
    Tarm 2W RGB witn CT 6800
    2 x 1W G with DT40W
    4 x 1500mw RGB
    LSX pro with Etherdream
    Fiesta.net + slave
    Moncha.net

Quote Originally Posted by Blacter View Post
    Like I understand If lucky I can get the 1 mrad and for a price of little over 1000€(800€+import tax+ shipping) VS 750€ from here with fast warranty and support.

Will you be covering sipping cost in case of a warranty? Will you just send a new module?

What makes your laser better? Do some marketing. Why should I buy your laser?
    Ok, I will do some marketing work and we will continue to promote our quality until u asked "Why dont i buy your laser?"

Quote Originally Posted by xabst View Post
    Ok, I will do some marketing work and we will continue to promote our quality until u asked "Why dont i buy your laser?"
    *Why dont I buy your laser?*

I wish to be informed of the full specs and size of this module same goes for price and warranty. please keep this to the thread and avoid PM's as that would inform a greater audience and the others that are interested...

-Hybrid
    1x - 2W RGB DT40Pro (Currently building)
    1x - 1W RGB PT25K
    ------------------------------------
    EtherDream, LaserShowExpress, Ipad (TouchOSC)
    -Hybridz0rz

I did not say you cant sell them, but who will buy from you, when no one knows your advantage?
    Its not your prize!
    Its not your specs!
    Its not fast shipping!
    Its not low tax!
    Its not well known quality!
    Its not your attitude!

So just say why should anyone buy 1/3 more expensive laser that might be what you say, might not be? When you know that if it does not meet the specs you will waste another 100€ shipping it back. Buying from someone who is just a plane name in this forum is not the safe way to go.
    How will you get someone to review your product when you will never sell with this marketing.

I will give you a little hint Why we buy from China...because its cheaper...mush mush mush cheaper then here.

So make us say *Why dont I buy your laser?*
    Tarm 2W RGB witn CT 6800
    2 x 1W G with DT40W
    4 x 1500mw RGB
    LSX pro with Etherdream
    Fiesta.net + slave
    Moncha.net