Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good laser at a decent price

Default good laser at a decent price

Hi,We build laser of up to 5W Red and 10W Blue as well as green at a spot size of 4.5mm and divergence less than 1.8mrad. all the lasers are at a decent price with good beam quality.if u group buy , we will make a big discount. For more details , contact me. thx.

why don't you post details, pics and price here?

make the difference!!
    "its called character briggs..."

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    why don't you post details, pics and price here?

make the difference!!
    hi, thx for inquiring, u can visit our website for pics and specification. and we dont show our price openly here, but we r open to our customers and guests. Thx.

you know, this is the kind of mentality that gets you a bad reputation
    entering the forum, starting a sales thread immediately and then not giving prices and details openly

that's why I say, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

we have laserwave and cni here all offering info freely, so why bother with someone new?
    "its called character briggs..."

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    you know, this is the kind of mentality that gets you a bad reputation
    entering the forum, starting a sales thread immediately and then not giving prices and details openly

that's why I say, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

we have laserwave and cni here all offering info freely, so why bother with someone new?
    Well, good advice.Though we are a manufactory,and so the products a not only one or one kind ,it is not so convinent to paste dozens perhaps hundreds some laser details and price.and if i did so , i am sure a lot of people will get lost in such a lot of numbers and cant find out what it is useful for them. even the information he or she wants is between them.So , in a nut shell, even though it make a little bit difference, we choose to give u nice advice on our products and using when u r interested and contact us in anyway. thanks a lot for your advice.

Man, these spammers are getting lazier & lazier!

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 11:40.

how much for one rough banana?
    Laser bird device
    "Laser QuDiao emit green light beam, a banana so rough, probably close to the airport runway and slots swept past the lawn surface."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1397392872.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	43047

http://www.bestlaser-tech.com/en/product/html/?12.html

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Wizardry View Post
    I will make this simple for you to understand.

POST YOUR PRICE LIST HERE OR GO AWAY.

Your other chinese competitors that are on this forum post their prices, so why do you refuse? You want to sell us lasers but refuse to tell us how much they cost?
    Your product line appears no different than that from dozens of other chinese suppliers, so the only difference you will have is to be cheaper than everybody else, or to have a far better product

PRICES PLEASE!
    well,i dont mean to annoy u here, and my english is not so good but enough to understand what u said. first i apolygize for making u angry and second, i dont think cni or others paste the price list here directly, i dont know the rule here, but i am sure they wont do that. for the 3rd point, price is not equal to value. if u want a price list , i would give it by pm or email,ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Speculative Lasers - Dan View Post
    how much for one rough banana?
    Laser bird device
    "Laser QuDiao emit green light beam, a banana so rough, probably close to the airport runway and slots swept past the lawn surface."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1397392872.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	43047

http://www.bestlaser-tech.com/en/product/html/?12.html
    Banana has its own use. when you r starved, u will need one very much. so just make products that meet ur own using. and what is more, the view point and distance sometimes could cheat us.