Thread: Looking for Stanwax

Question Looking for Stanwax

Anyone know if Rob Stanley is OK? I have an order with him, but not received or heard anything in a month. He said he was moving but thought that would not be a problem filling orders.

Tim
    1st Place Laser Jockey ILDA 2013-15, working for the ultimate fusion of lasers and music

I've ordered stuff from him since the move and had it next day, although i did message him about it on FB at the time, as stock levels were incorrect on the site.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

OK, thanks. I'll try that...
    1st Place Laser Jockey ILDA 2013-15, working for the ultimate fusion of lasers and music

Ordered 2 sets of mirror mount kits from Stanwax on 17 February 2012 as he said:
    "The only problem is I dont have plain mounts in stock right now I am waiting for them to come from the factory - I could issue an invoice and once you have paid I can ship all the order without the plain mounts which I can post as soon as they are here Rob"
    and did not need them right then and I agreed.

ordered Laser goggles June 2012 also he had a offer for free contact cleaner. Mentioned that have not gotten those plain mounts jet and got one mount of two I had ordered in February. Also no contact cleaner that was promised.

Have no answer from him. Last time sent him a mail saying that I have to send the kits back as I have to finish my projectors and have to order the full kits from somewhere else and guess what...no answer. Its almost 1 may 2014
    Fogscreen eMotion 2,2m walkthrough screen
    Tarm 2W RGB witn CT 6800
    2 x 1W G with DT40W
    2 x Edison case with Ems-7000(upgraded), Edison 1,3w red and blue.
    4 x 1500mw RGB
    LSX pro with Etherdream
    Fiesta.net + slave
    Moncha.net

hes in a field with some sheep somewhere
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

We had a few e-mails back and forth about the molex connector kits for his ILDA safety board a couple months ago and I said I wanted them along with a crimp tool and then he sort of dissappeared. That move you referred to was (I thought) perhaps a year ago because he said he was moving then.

No, he's moved quite recently. In the last month or 2 I think.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Rob, the last few years TOURS with some with bands , with that n product development , projector building , dispatch and trying to have a life etc etc i can only imagine that plays havoc with email inboxes piling up but im sure the spirits willing even if there's not enough hours in the days for him ... im sure he will sort you all out in due course
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Rob just moved to a new house out in the country, and he has had a terrible time getting his Internet access sorted. I've been in touch with him via e-mail, and he's still getting settled in to the new place, but as of last week he did finally have a decent Internet connection. He's still really busy though.

The best way to contact him is via e-mail. He admitted that he hasn't had much free time to check in here on PL, but he always stays on top of his e-mail. So if you need to contact him, visit his website for his contact info. (Not going to post his e-mail address here; trying to keep the spam bots off his case.)

Adam