Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me find a fogger pump!

Default Help me find a fogger pump!

Hey guys its your good friend Anthony again. I received a fogger from a dear friend of mine and the pump is bad. No problem for what I paid for it ($0) but after trying to clean and making sure everything was in order, the pump still is not, well, pumping. Its a chauvet f-1700 and I just called chauvet to which I got the response that it has been discontinued and I should consult google (havent thought of that). The pump (has a sticker that says SP 35-A) is completely non existant for sale as far as I can see. Any advice to fix this dud or a place where I could find a new or replacement pump? Thanks all!

-Anthony
    Freelance Laser Operator in L.A.
    -

Post a photo of the pump and we might be more help...
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?

i've got similar problem with my hazer, pump has been cleaned but still doesn't push any fog out, i even have picture of the pump

Maybe telling us the model of hazer would be useful...
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

it should be some Starville SD-300, cat not included

Buy a aquarium pump or Espresso mashine pump. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ulka-EP5-4...-/400349013601 (It looks something like this)

You have to find the one that is in right voltage range.
    Fogscreen eMotion 2,2m walkthrough screen
    Tarm 2W RGB witn CT 6800
    2 x 1W G with DT40W
    2 x Edison case with Ems-7000(upgraded), Edison 1,3w red and blue.
    4 x 1500mw RGB
    LSX pro with Etherdream
    Fiesta.net + slave
    Moncha.net

That SD300 is a clone/rebrand of the Antari HZ300, so you might have more luck searching for that.

https://parts.elationlighting.com/Pr...tDesc=Z-300 II

P.S. Nice pussy
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Irradient has also cloned/rebranded the Antari HZ300 similar to the SD300 above. (I have two of them.) If I remember correctly, having changed out a pump on an Antari for a friend of mine is that, the pump in the Antari is slightly different than the knock offs. Your picture of the internals looks more like my Irradiant's than an actual Antari. Funny thing was, mine came with Antari owners manuals. Adam's link to Elation also has a different stock number for the pump. I think you want M24010.

For the original poster, Antari also used the SP-35A pump in another model so, you "might" have a little more luck searching for that. I looked a little but, have been tied up at work and haven't been able to do a thorough search and what I did find was out of stock.

Edit - More that I think about it, the true Antari pump could I believe, be rebuilt whereas, the pumps in the knock offs could not.

I went through a similar situation a while back, and while it is possible to order a pallet of the pump from the manufacture for a few dollars a piece, getting a single unit costs about as much as a cheap new fogger--so I just bought a cheap fogger off amazon and swapped over the pump. The exact unit I got was http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0006M59M6/..._M3T1_ST1_dp_1 although the price has nearly doubled on that item since I bought it last year so some searching may help (but either case is cheeper than paying $50 for a replacement!).

For whats its worth, the pump in that unit seemed more or less identical to that in my Fog Hog branded unit, similar enough in fact that I ended up just swapping the necessary parts over to the old pump rather than rewire the coil etc. The only difference I can remember was that the output tube on the amazon one was a piece of plastic, whereas the foghog was brass like the replacement on elation. In any case its been working fine for about a year now.

Ill have pictures up when I get home tonight
    Freelance Laser Operator in L.A.
    -