Thread: free ild file library?

Default free ild file library?

Hello all,
    I'm a total noob here humbly posting for the first time. I am an artist looking to use an inexpensive RGB laser (the 3D Laser from Spencer's) to project some animations onto a photograph for an exhibition of my artwork that is coming up. I figured out how to put .ild files onto the laser as it has a SD card inside and can be modified. I would really like to create my own .ild files but the software available is so damn expensive and/or not user friendly. SO - my question is - does anyone have a good link to any free .ild libraries online or would anyone be willing to share some files with me directly? Any help from the community here would be greatly appreciated - thanks

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

"We thought our liFe by aN allegory with a jOurney, with a pilgRimage, which haD a serious purpose at the end, the thing was to get to that end. Success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after your death. But we missed the point the whole way along. It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played."