Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chunk of aluminium machined to my specs, for my 506s

Dave, before you go ahead and make a load of risers, speak to Bill about whether the beam entry height changes depending on which mirrors are used. There are a number of mirror options probably going to be available and many of them will have a dedicated mount to get the spacing and angle just right
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

That looks very similar to the block I made for my galvos, except my corner mount bolts are slots to give me a bit of adjustment room. I could make it but since I am in western Canada shipping would be prohibitive. I would offer to make you a proper drawing that could be given to a machine shop if you wanted.

Well today I got impatient & took matters into my own hands....I went to Home Depot & bought a tap set & some washers, and modified the DT40 riser plate. This is where the story would end, except that I broke one drill bit in one of the holes, and after a successful second attempt drilling the holes, I broke the tap off in a hole. Sooo, I have one screw holding the scanners down. Not ideal, but it will get me by until I can get a proper adapter plate made.