Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ILDA Laser Safety Officer Training Class: Monday after SELEM (Aug 18th, 2014)

Still waiting to hear back from Sugeek. The other two are from X-laser. I'll get in touch with them this morning.

If anyone else is on the fence on this, go ahead and take the class now! It's very rewarding and well worth the money. Also, given how many people have already taken it, I doubt we'll be able to get another 6 people signed up for next year...

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Still waiting to hear back from Sugeek. The other two are from X-laser. I'll get in touch with them this morning.

If anyone else is on the fence on this, go ahead and take the class now! It's very rewarding and well worth the money. Also, given how many people have already taken it, I doubt we'll be able to get another 6 people signed up for next year...

Adam
    I have looked into taking this class with a few companies. If you attend a class at some of their facilities its thousands of bucks. I think this price only is offered a few times a year and when there is multiple people in attendance. I really hope it doesn't get cancelled.

So.. whats the verdict here? I am really hoping this doesn't get cancelled.

Need to check with Patrick. Looks like Sugeek is out. X-laser is still in for two, so that leaves us a total of 5. Should be enough, but I need to check to be certain.

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 08-09-2014 at 15:03.

OK- Patrick just confirmed that we are all set for the LSO class even with just 5 people. It's a go! See you all soon...

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    OK- Patrick just confirmed that we are all set for the LSO class even with just 5 people. It's a go! See you all soon...

Adam
    Thanks Adam. Is there anything we need to bring to the class?

Notebook and pen or pencil for taking notes...

A laptop computer with Internet access is *highly* recommended.

Adam