Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pair of 3 + watt 445 nm blue kits for sale, complete with all the goodies!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Considering the experiences people have had with the Flexmod's, that may not be a bad idea. I've never set one up although I have a little cache of them and I've been a little afraid to, since even people I know who DO have experience, frequently have reported... uh, "poof"!

Hi Dave,

Got your PM. Would it be to much trouble to ask you to post a photo/dimensions here. They're going into one of edisons original cases and I need to make sure they'll fit! There is not an abundance of room in there.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    [B Of course I also have the holder and screws for the second set of prisms,
    Quick question.... are you "certain" the holder and screws for the second prism set was in the box? Part of me "thinks" I saw it but, it's not in the box now that I'm looking. I've pretty much left everything in the shipping box or if I took it out, I put it right back in. I'll keep looking but thought perhaps you may have stumbled across it after shipping.

I'll take another look, Brad, but I'm pretty sure I included everything in the box...

Adam