Thread: Ophir 20C-A-1-Y LPM

Default SOLD- Ophir 20C-A-1-Y LPM

Hey all,

I know I dont frequent here as much as LPF or BLF but going to offer this up here. I have a Ophir Rubicon LPM that I am selling. This is something I DONT want to sell but long story short; health issues and moved across the country, thus I have to

Bought the sensor myself and got the meter from Alex as his first production unit since I was on hold for the ARGMeter for months while he designed this bad boy. Has all the required cables; power, usb. Will ship with a hard copy of the manual and sensor cover as well (plus the 9V snap plug if I can locate it in the boxes. Was there when I moved two weeks ago but need to figure out what box it was in).

Sensor is in perfect shape with under 30 meters total on it.

Asking $600 shipped for the package, shipped NUKE-PROOF. In the past 7 months I've only seen ONE 20C-A-1-Y sensor go up for sale. As you all know this is the desired Ophir sensor and you dont have to deal with those water cooled sensors. If it doesnt sell then I'll keep it, since like I said its not something I want to sell. I know if it sells then I will never own another one due to limited supply of these sensors.

I am open to trades but it has to be something really killer since I can use the money a lot more!

If you need someone to vouch for me as a seller since I dont post much here then I know there are plenty of LPF members here who can. Also I will check here as much as I can but might not get back to inquires for a few days

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P7260867_zps2a6f5b5a.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	43395
    Last edited by livinloud; 06-06-2014 at 07:19.

Hi Livinloud,
    I am interested and have PM'd you.
    thanks,
    AM

Sold and heading down under