Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LASERWAVE

Yes, but your new version of the lasers suffer the same issues as the lasers I HAD suffered from...

Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    I thought you had more than 3 years not buy lasers from us. also the old edition is eliminated by us. thanks.
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

My laserwave Oem pro 532nm green module problem again.
    Last edited by whiteg; 07-29-2014 at 08:46.

The laserwave exchanged my first 500mw 532nm module in april and the new 532nm green module worked perfectly, But, tonight the new module power reduced also. Similar than first green module!
    Last edited by whiteg; 07-29-2014 at 08:46.

I hope will a good solution. I hope that you do not have to rebuild my projector.
    Last edited by whiteg; 07-29-2014 at 08:45.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteg View Post
    "Frankly, compared with 520nm laser, 532nm is really not very stable. Because 532nm is DPSS laser"
    Well, technically, this is true, in a very general way.

I agree with you, a product should not be THAT unstable. I stopped using 532nm because the instability was only in the modulation. And when I say instability, I mean that the instability was still passable. Your laser is ridiculous. Most DPSS get brighter as things warm up because they are generally aligned to perfection when running at the standard operating temperature.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

The LW support say me the module 520nm is perfect. I don't trust already.............

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    Well, technically, this is true, in a very general way.

I agree with you, a product should not be THAT unstable. I stopped using 532nm because the instability was only in the modulation. And when I say instability, I mean that the instability was still passable. Your laser is ridiculous. Most DPSS get brighter as things warm up because they are generally aligned to perfection when running at the standard operating temperature.
    Last edited by whiteg; 07-29-2014 at 08:44.

My last laserwave oem 532 , same issues, not many hours and allready failing.
    Now i just stick to CNI..

My older lab style laserwaves were a little more reliable, but the OEM's have been a bit problematic.
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Which OEM heads are you talking about? the OEM-V-S or the newer OEM-V-SS?

I bought 2 of the 2W OEM-V-SS heads recently via Goldenstar, but I asked Queena at Laserwave to make sure they supply me a very well matched pair, as they were going in a pair of RGB projectors.

So, after a bit of a wait (grading them presumably) they arrived, and I fitted them and got ~2.5W and the other 1.5W and TEM10 beam! This was 3 days before the festival I needed them for so they went out as they were.

These were really well packed, no signs of any knocks, so I can only presume they just grabbed any 2 off the shelf and sent them out.

It is currently on its way back to Goldenstar, at a cost of £50 to myself.

I had numerous other problems with smaller older LW heads, poor thermal control, jumping beam power, jelly beaning and Rob Stanley has looked at a few of them in his time for me.

I think Laserwave need to take a look at their quality control. I like 532 for the colour, so I'm not in a hurry to switch to 520.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Well,LW sells only their brand without any quality?Shame....
    Lucky me to bought a CNI greenie instead of LW.

My module :OEM VS

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    Which OEM heads are you talking about? the OEM-V-S or the newer OEM-V-SS?

I bought 2 of the 2W OEM-V-SS heads recently via Goldenstar, but I asked Queena at Laserwave to make sure they supply me a very well matched pair, as they were going in a pair of RGB projectors.

So, after a bit of a wait (grading them presumably) they arrived, and I fitted them and got ~2.5W and the other 1.5W and TEM10 beam! This was 3 days before the festival I needed them for so they went out as they were.

These were really well packed, no signs of any knocks, so I can only presume they just grabbed any 2 off the shelf and sent them out.

It is currently on its way back to Goldenstar, at a cost of £50 to myself.

I had numerous other problems with smaller older LW heads, poor thermal control, jumping beam power, jelly beaning and Rob Stanley has looked at a few of them in his time for me.

I think Laserwave need to take a look at their quality control. I like 532 for the colour, so I'm not in a hurry to switch to 520.
    Last edited by whiteg; 07-29-2014 at 08:47.