Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: List of Software

yeah the original post needs to be edited to include all the suggestions and the software needs to be grouped according to price and DAC compatibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    Mille

When you say "the 1 given by pangolin! !! " do you mean that literally :-) are you awrare that with the FB3 package you receive or can download 5 different peices of software

1) Livequick for instant play of images
    2) Showrider for creation ,editing and playback of timed shows
    3) Abstract for creation and playback of abstract
    4) Draw3D for creating 3D images
    5) Traceit for the creation of ILDa images by autotracing

You have enough software with the $500 dollar package to keep ya busy for a long while .

*IF* in general you meant is there other free software availble to control the FB3 , i dont think thats possible as pangolin have not yet released the SDK for the FB3 ..... but Im sure Bill did say at one point he would consider it .

PAUL
    Sorry i meant the package with 5 softwares
    I was just wandering if there are other free software to use with fb3

Exclamation Software Compare Excel file

Hi all,

Attached a Excel file with some lasershow software AND a lot of the features build in. Just a a beginning.
    Maybe it's not right to compare laser software with each other, but this kind of overview is sooooo easy to use for (new) laserists.

Please add you laser software to the list and mark the cells with Yes or No and post the list again. Only in this way it's possible to make this compare more usefull for all of us.
    Attached Files Attached Files