Thread: Made a show!

Default Made a show!

So I threw together a show the other day. Heard the song on the radio and it had a good beat to it! Anyway, I used Beyond to create the 3D animation, LD2K to create the beams, color mod and raster image and I used the Z-5 to create the abstracts. All recorded thru the ILDA to ADAT Converter, then converted again via LC-ADAT back to the QM2K Showtime format. I also have this available as a wave file, though I can't offer it with the audio, you'd have to buy the audio and add it to track 7 and 8 via Audacity, then you can play the show via a sound card dac. PM me if you're interested in the wave file.

The QM2K version is available on Pangolin's Show Portal, under the "New Content" tab. It's nothing fantastic, just me having fun putting everything together!

Enjoy!
    Last edited by DZ; 06-03-2014 at 05:35.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

it is an awesome show and a good introduction to the old school effects the z-5 can do.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Thanks swami!!!

Did you add some color to the beginning like we discussed? I'm tied up at work and won't get to D/L it for a couple days, but the beta version I saw was pretty cool! Glad to hear the final version is up on the Pango show site already.

Adam

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

So is there a video somewhere for the ones without QM?

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Did you add some color to the beginning like we discussed? I'm tied up at work and won't get to D/L it for a couple days, but the beta version I saw was pretty cool! Glad to hear the final version is up on the Pango show site already.

Adam
    Thanks, Adam! Yes, I added some color mod to the beginning. Just had to add some modification to Audacity. Turned out pretty good!

So is there a video somewhere for the ones without QM?
    The only video for it right now is the demo vid that was added to the show portal. If you don't have access to that I'll have to take a quick video next time I run the show.