Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need your help and money for my school music program.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Your welcome. As I mentioned, I was lucky to have music educators who were some of the most influential people in my life and continue to be. As a result of them I basically had a free ride to college, and had the opportunity to see and perform in England, Holland, Belgium, France and Canada, as well as for the Redskins, Bills, Patriots, Dolphins and 49'ers. This was just a small opportunity to pay it back.

Lightbulb

Hi, Gr8 effort you're making, kudos to you..

..Unfortunately, pretty-tapped, myself, at the moment but.. one idea for you is to contact these guys.. http://www.prismaticmagic.com/ ...Just had a great conversation with the owner / founder the other day, and, yes, while they 'do laser shows', their 'focus' is really about the furtherance of education.. Perhaps the owner might be willing to help in some way.. (?)

Of course, I can't 'make any promises' / speak for them, as I'm in no-way 'affiliated', etc, but.. I was just really impressed with the owners' attitude, in speaking with him at-length, and I would not be surprized if he were willing to help, at least in some way.. Good bunch of people, from all I can see / know..

fwiw..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

^ +1 for what Jon said. Chris from Prismatic is a forum member and I met him at TEXLEM. We've talked at length on the phone on a few occasions and they're even renting one of my haze machines for a 4th of July show in northern California next week.

Good people and a great laser/science education niche product developed for the school market. Imagine a graphical, storytelling laser show where the laserist is also an "actor" who interacts with dialog with the laser animated characters.

I talked to Dave a couple years ago at Prismatic. Good people. I would guess that they would be interested in the story.
    Will there be three phase!!!!