Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3x GM20's, Relays, wiring and a beam blocker - Offers please?

Default 3x GM20's, Relays, wiring and a beam blocker - Offers please?

I have 3x General Scanning GM20's up for grabs but have no idea what they are worth so offers please?
    It all came off one of my I90 rigs but I won't be using it as I have a PCAOM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7356.JPG  

IMG_7357.JPG  

IMG_7358.JPG  

IMG_7359.JPG  

IMG_7360.JPG  

--------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Lightbulb

Heya Sire -

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    I have 3x General Scanning GM20's up for grabs but have no idea what they are worth...
    ...Well, what you've got there is more than 'just 3x GM20s', Chief.. That's a nice lil' old-skool 'Color-Box', designed for (relatively fast-speed..) subtractive color-selection from an Ion... something like this was a perfect-choice for mating with - just like you were - a nice, decent-power mid-to-large-frame Ion.. and parking it, say, up to a beam-table, so you could get fast color-switching down the rail... And since the GM20s are 'analog-responsive', you could even get 'blends' by just barely-clipping one into the beam, w/ another fully-in / out, etc..

..They were also great, ie, when, say, needing color-selection with a *monster*, ie: like a 30+W Argon, etc.. Waaay-too much power to shoot thru a 'standard' PCAOM, and since the highly-specialized AOs that could handle such power were like, near-omg $$,$$$.. these really could save the day for using with such-beasts.. Color-boxes really were / are great little pieces of old-skool tech..

..So, point being, while I'd say 'used' / working GM20s should fairly-fetch ~$50. - $75. (USD each, on their own.. this pup, with relays and the extra solenoid-shutter, and flags, etc there, ought to fairly-fetch at least a couple-hundred clams.. I'd even snap it up, at such a price, buut.. I've already got enough GM20s to last me till Armageddon and one of these 'Color-boxes' retired on the shelf, as well, so.. 'fraid I won't be much help in the 'offers' dept. sorry, m8..

..but, hope that FYI helps ya..
    cheers
    J
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Heya Sire -

...Well, what you've got there is more than 'just 3x GM20s', Chief.. That's a nice lil' old-skool 'Color-Box', designed for (relatively fast-speed..) subtractive color-selection from an Ion... something like this was a perfect-choice for mating with - just like you were - a nice, decent-power mid-to-large-frame Ion.. and parking it, say, up to a beam-table, so you could get fast color-switching down the rail... And since the GM20s are 'analog-responsive', you could even get 'blends' by just barely-clipping one into the beam, w/ another fully-in / out, etc..

..They were also great, ie, when, say, needing color-selection with a *monster*, ie: like a 30+W Argon, etc.. Waaay-too much power to shoot thru a 'standard' PCAOM, and since the highly-specialized AOs that could handle such power were like, near-omg $$,$$$.. these really could save the day for using with such-beasts.. Color-boxes really were / are great little pieces of old-skool tech..

..So, point being, while I'd say 'used' / working GM20s should fairly-fetch ~$50. - $75. (USD each, on their own.. this pup, with relays and the extra solenoid-shutter, and flags, etc there, ought to fairly-fetch at least a couple-hundred clams.. I'd even snap it up, at such a price, buut.. I've already got enough GM20s to last me till Armageddon and one of these 'Color-boxes' retired on the shelf, as well, so.. 'fraid I won't be much help in the 'offers' dept. sorry, m8..

..but, hope that FYI helps ya..
    cheers
    J
    Thanks for the info John.

Hey, have you still got that EMS 4000 single scanner??? hinto hinto
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Lightbulb

Thanks for the info John.
    U bet, Sir Jihm..

..have you still got that EMS 4000 single scanner???
    Indeed, Sir! But I'm afraid it still can't 'compete', price-wise, with a set of 'Chivo's, there, sorry Cap'n.. Selling it for less than the shipping-cost would feel too much like those 'Hangover' movies...

Ping me if anything changes, offer-wise.. it should still be here. And, I expect the Pound will still be murdering the Dollar..
    Cheers..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Still all for sale.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Offers please if anyone want's it

I offer $40 for it all if the shipping does not go higher than $20
    to zip code 54011
    Last edited by LaserCo; 12-08-2014 at 04:33. Reason: zipity skippity

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Sigh.... ok.

I'll see your $40 and, raise it to $50.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

100$

"the myth of the killer ape is true!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Sigh.... ok.

I'll see your $40 and, raise it to $50.

I Quit~! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!