Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: rgb updated pics

Default RGB lASER V4

I USE A PAIR OF POSITIONER FOR EVERY LASER, R1-B1-G1 PUTS ALL BEAMS AT THE SAME HEIGH, BEACUSE 3 DIODES ARE DIFERENTS.
    R2,B2,G2 are dichors to mix and they put the beam at same direction.

300mw blue laser from rumzing
    Angel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RGB-RGB.JPG  

Default rgb v5

I finished my V5 RGB and now star V6, I used for shows, it has isolated optical bank using 4 big rubber, This RGB laser traveled without disaligment.
    cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rgbv5-3.JPG  

rgbv5-4.JPG  

rgbv5-5.JPG  

rgbv5-6.JPG  

rgb-v5.JPG  

rgb-v5-2.JPG  

Thumbs up

VERY NICE! Have you changed all the lasers or just the red?

Default rgb

I change only de red laser, I tested Medialas 658nm 450mw, small foot print from lasershow parts 400mw 635nm, and cni 500mw 635nm, I need to test another, do you know about a good red laser?

Lightbulb

The best reds I have seen are DIY kits like the Maxyzmodules... DVD diodes with drivers made by members here. They only get to around 400mW when combining two but there is a theory on how to combine more with out using "knife edging". The "feature" of these modules are their beam size; same size as most greens and blues... I think my set are a 3 to 4 mm elipse dot at the aperature and dot on the wall, not a 5x8mm rectangle at the aperature with a postage stamp on the wall.

Smile red laser

yes, my past project I used a pair of red laser diodes combined, small point but low brightness, medialas modules use 4 laser diodes and 4 positioners-beam combiner, small point hi power 450mw but easy to disaligment, I read about a red laser from Romania, 640nm that use diodes to combine 2w. or. I´m thinking to buy an old Krypton laser and a lot otpical, to get a good red....
    big road cases etc etc no no no no no noooooo again, I have 2 lexel 95 laser 300lb each projector, lexel offer to me change one of them for krypton gas to get 2w, 300lb+water for 2 w, m m m m

Very nice projector, seems hard like a rock!! :-)

If you have enough money, I think one of the best way for red is the modules from Swisslas... Incredible beam size and divergeance... http://www.swisslas.ch/he.pl?categor...ticle=00001207

If only I can affort one 1W 642nm!!