Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF drlava (LSX\ILD_SOS\LaserCam author)?

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    did you try emailing at: ild.sos.activation@gmail.com
    You know, I haven't even bothered... I may try sending off an email to that address... I REALLY am getting good at designing multicolor laser images, but really need to upgrade the scanners on this thing... Other than that, would love to make good simple animations, moving laser shows are the next step for me... There's millions of possibilities just with taking existing images and converting them... LaserBoy conversion is hit or miss; I don't know if it's the lower scan rates or what not. Some more point laden images convert well, others are weirdly distorted... Every image I make is a seeming trial and error process... Fun stuff... I've spent hours and hours converting and working on images...

Tried emailing Dr. Lava at that ild.sos email... No reply... No indication he even got my email... Wow... He must not want any business...

Give it some time.
    I got a response in just a few days from him. It wasn't so bad at all!
    The software itself is worth it!

Emailed the ild.sos.activation email on August 5th... Now August 14th... STILL No reply... Gave up... Forgetting about LSX Software...

Anyone have LSX they wanna sell?

Anyone have LSX they wanna sell?
    I have a funny feeling Lava needs to be involved in the transfer of license, unless they went for the physical dongle authentication method
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

No, the software locks onto the dongle. You just need to place the activation.lic file from the previous owner in the program files folder and it works. Of course this does not work if it was licensed to the computer.

I would really like to receive the LSX I paid for, so I'm trying not to be too much of a bother with messages and emails, but seriously wondering how long I have before I can call my CC company and get my money back for non-delivery of product and try another alternative. The frustrating thing is once you've committed your funds, you're stuck until... until what, I don't know. Why the wait?

Quote Originally Posted by colouredmirrorball View Post
    No, the software locks onto the dongle. You just need to place the activation.lic file from the previous owner in the program files folder and it works. Of course this does not work if it was licensed to the computer.
    At this point I don't really give a shit... So someone else's name pops up on my computer... Big deal... Got a dongle or whatever, that'd be fine... Wouldn't mind giving Lava my money but goddammit the dude just won't answer his email... Wonder if there's a company out there that sells this product...

Talked to some great people at SELEM; they talked me down off the ledge as it were. I'm just going to wait it out... the results folks get with this package are wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by tribble View Post
    Talked to some great people at SELEM; they talked me down off the ledge as it were. I'm just going to wait it out... the results folks get with this package are wonderful.
    Well worth the wait